Talbot lets one in from centre ice

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Guys please, Talbot is the 4th best goalie in the league, hes even better than Holtby and Schneider :sarcasm:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2133785

Holy **** that list is an embarrassment beyond epic proportions. Just a couple of really ugly blunders on that one.

Ryan Miller at 15? Is this the list from 2 or 3 years ago? He should be quite a bit lower.

Luongo at 13? That's way too low. Luongo is easily in the top 10 still.

Neuvirth at 16 is still way too generous.

Greiss at 12 and in front of Luongo? I'm feeling sick now. I don't think he's better than anybody on that list that's actually ranked below him. I don't think he's better than anyone on that list period. One good year of being a 1b NHL goaltender and he's in the top 12? Did these guys catch the last 6 or 7 years before this where the majority was spent as just an average backup? He was mediocre just a season before last as the Pittsburgh backup. I'd die to see Jonas Enroth have a really good season this year, just so I can get a good laugh when I see him in a similar position in next year's rankings. Good god.

Talbot and Varlamov are both way too high at 4 and 3 respectively. I'd be cool with Varlamov around 10-ish and Talbot in the top 15.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Talbot bounced back and was great tonight. Eat it haters.

And congrats to Talbot, his wife will be delivering twins tomorrow ... SOMETHING that might've been on the poor guy's mind this week, but the goalie experts here apparently know everything.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Beauty of a game from Talbot tonight 2nd star of the game deserved the first if not for Sleppy scoring his first NHL goal. Good luck with the Twins coming tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad