Proposal: taking on Moulson

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
We are not in cap trouble. We are not giving up assets to lose players. We can buy them out if absolutely needed for dollars only without raising an eyebrow about it. End the discussion.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Bogosian for Gagner
I'm assuming you're proposing that as just a trade-off for cap hits but I honestly would be quite happy with Gagner. Worst case scenario, we eat the cost for another year or two. Best case scenario, the guy could be a very poor man's Patrick Sharp. I'm always high on players like him but I would love to see what he could do. Bogo has "potential", I'm sure, but we need to sell on him however we can.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I don't think we need to move gus or JoJo... they'd make fine 4th liners... They're playing way to high in the lineup

Beaulieu just isn't an NHL defensman

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I don't think we need to move gus or JoJo... they'd make fine 4th liners... They're playing way to high in the lineup

Beaulieu just isn't an NHL defensman

Don't take it too seriously. Think more of the traditional humor of this site.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Jame responds like this when the waitress tells him the soup of the day, don't take it personally.
This thread has been gold... golden tomato!!!
Ding dingbding!! Pominville for a d-prospect no longer waiver exempt...Add another and you can have Beaulieu to replace some Canuck d-depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad