T6S GM Game v2.0 - Dispersal Edition

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Out of curiosity, I'm going to place my #5 overall pick OTB. In return, I want either:

A top pairing D+A top line RW
OR
Two top pairing D.

Depending on how good each player is, I may be willing to negotiate some, but keep in mind the kind of player available at #5. There will be a superstar taken there, guarenteed.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:flames here.

We currently have the 4th overall pick in the dispersal draft, We're looking to move down so pm me if you're interested in moving up!

We're also looking to add more picks.

member 202355

:nucks

Picks 26, 46 and 66 are available for your top prospects. Shoot me a PM.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Yeah but why would you not give them to the guy who was second for that team. As much as I would like to, I can't sit at my computer all day waiting for the exact second you say a team is open.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Yeah but why would you not give them to the guy who was second for that team. As much as I would like to, I can't sit at my computer all day waiting for the exact second you say a team is open.

Numerous people had them high on their lists, and I had to tell all of them no because they were taken. It isn't fair for me to just give them to you. Almost half of the requests I've got had one or both of the Kings and Pens.

I also didn't remember who wanted who, and I wasn't going to dig through the 20 PMs I got to see who wanted what team. I just opened it up for anyone.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I'm messing with you I don't really care that much. Whoever wants me; I'm cheaper than the cheapest ***** you know right now.

member 202355

Lucic%2Bnailing%2BBurroughs%2B2.jpg

Gio Johnny

Giojohnny
Feb 7, 2010
Canada
Jets waivers

:jets are placing the following on waivers

Grant Clitsome
Jim Slater
Chris Thorburn
Eric Tangredi

On the block
Tobias Enstrom

Will consider offers on Byfuglien, but step up

Looking for more picks in the draft possibly to move up too

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
This game is now full. If you want to join, feel free to post that you want to be an assistant GM, and someone will scoop you up.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:nashville

Contending because why the **** not. Give me forwards who don't completely ****ing suck like all of mine currently.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Trade announcement

Evgeni+Malkin+Alexander+Ovechkin+Honda+NHL+4DoBZE6YuGwl.jpg

:pens
Alexander Ovechkin (50% retained)
Nicklas Backstrom (50% retained)
Eric Fehr (50% retained)

:caps
Olli Maatta
Simon Despres
Derrick Pouliot