T6S GM Game v2.0 - Dispersal Edition

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
s
:nhl
T6S's GM Game v.147.2: Dispersal Draft
To join the game pm me your top 3 teams you want. You MUST be active to play this game, if you prove to be inactive you could be fired at any time.
[fieldset="Jobs"]
  • Main Commissioner -Top 6 Spaling
  • Co-Commissioner- The Produce Man
  • Co- Commissioner-TBA
  • Advisor-Donghabs98
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Dispersal Draft"]
  • There will be a four round dispersal draft of the ten teams listed below.
  • It will be an entry-draft style draft. AKA the team lowest in the standings will have pick #1, #21, #41, and so on.
  • All players not taken in the draft will "go to the KHL" and disappear from the game.
  • The dispersed teams were randomized by conference, 6 from the East, 4 from the West. Because of this, there will now be two 10 team conferences.
  • The 10 dispersed teams are: :cbj :flyers :devils :rangers :leafs :habs :hawks :stars :ducks :coyotes
[/fieldset]
[fieldset="Salary Cap"]
  • $82,000,000
  • The Cap Floor is $54,000,000
  • All teams MUST be under the cap by the end of trade deadline day
  • Use Armchair GM to calculate your Team's Cap. Set it to "Today"
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Waivers"]
  • If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
  • To save time and avoid confusion and complications, waivers will be "first come, first serve". Whoever puts in a claim first will get the player.
  • If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the said player will be put back on the waiver wire.
  • Teams will have 12 hours to claim a player off the wire before he clears.
  • GMs can only claim 3 players off waivers at a time (for example claiming 6 players at once will not count)
  • Once a player is placed on waivers, he cannot be taken out until he clears. Once he clears, you may send him through re-entry waivers if you wish, but keep in mind if someone puts in a claim you will have to pay half of the player's salary and cap hit.
  • If a player clears his cap hit will be off your cap
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Trades"]
  • All trades MUST be sent to TBA
  • There are no NTC/NMCs in this game
  • You do not need our approval before posting your trade. Just simply send it in and post it. However the league does have the right to reject the trade within 24 hours of it being posted.
  • When a deal is deemed too lopsided or one sided the deal will be put on hold. The GMs involved in the deal will be asked to revise it. After which the league will hold a meeting with the GMs involved and will approve or deny the change. The role of the league office is not to make the deal fair but to make it less one sided.
  • You must post a roster full of team info before being allowed to trade
  • You may not make any trades untill you post your roster.Any deals made before will be put on hold and will not be offical untill your roster is posted
  • Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed, so don't pull anything stupid.
  • If a deal is vetoed, you won't be able to make the exact deal again.
  • You may only retain a max of 50% of a player's cap
[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET="Agents"]

TBA

[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Re-signings and signings"]
  • All current UFA are now "signed in the KHL" and gone for the purposes of this game
  • There will be an RFA agent to be named, who will re-sign RFAs. No offers sheets are allowed
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Other Rules"]
  • Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
  • You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
  • Posting in the thread doesn't necissarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
  • If it's proven that you have not kept your roster updated through out the game
  • Not keeping your roster updated is considered a sign of inactivity and if your roster is found to be significantly out of date then you will be fired .
  • If you are not active for longer then 36 hours without giving notice you will risk being fired
  • If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
  • If a team still has any compliance buyouts remaining then that GM can use them.
  • Any players bought out already count. For example the Brad Richards Buyout counts.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Western Conference"]
  • Calgary Flames-PriceIsGod
  • Colorado Avalanche-showjaxx
  • Edmonton Oilers-33
  • Los Angeles Kings-Dime a Dozen
  • Minnesota Wild-xxxOPPNOOBZxxx
  • Nashville Predators-Nyquist
  • San Jose Sharks-Thee GM
  • St.Louis Blues-DonutLee
  • Vancouver Canucks-Anthony
  • Winnipeg Jets- Gio Johnny
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Eastern Conference"]
  • Boston Bruins-Roman Yoshi
  • Buffalo Sabres-BoldNewLettuce
  • Carolina Hurricanes-Deja Lu
  • Detroit Red Wings-Donghabs98
  • Florida Panthers – The Produce Man
  • New York Islanders- Top 6 Spaling
  • Ottawa Senators-How Ya Drouin
  • Pittsburgh Penguins-trick9
  • Tampa Bay Lightning-Boltsfan9175
  • Washington Capitals-HankTheTankYolo
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
This game is now OPEN. Feel free to discuss trades. A few notes

-Dispersal Draft will be tomorrow night
-Anyone who is currently a UFA is now "in the KHL". Not dealing with agents again
-The draft is not a snake draft. It is entry draft style.
-Feel free to trade dispersal draft picks if you would like (I'll post the order later)
-RFAs cannot be offer-sheeted. An agent to be named later will deal with them re-signing. They will either be signed by their own team or go to the KHL

Last edited:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
:isles here, looking for the normal Isles things:

Wingers for JT
Top pairing Dmen
Maybe an elite goalie

Shopping our prospects of course. Dal Colle, Strome, Nelson, Reinhart, DeHaan, etc. Would also love to pick up dispersal picks.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:pens

Looking to move my prospects, entry draft picks and either Crosby or Malkin.

Looking for top-pairing D, top-line wingers and dispersal picks.

EastRiver

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
Don't have much experience with these GM games so I'd be interested in being an Assistant GM if anyone is interested.

BigBenSF*

:kings

Contending. We could use better wingers, and will shop around Brown and Quick. All prospects and picks OTB.

Last edited by a moderator:

member 202355

:nucks

Available
Kevin Bieksa
Nick Bonino
Alex Burrows
Alex Edler
Dan Hamhuis
Jannik Hansen
Ryan Miller
Daniel Sedin
Henrik Sedin
Chris Tanev
Radim Vrbata

Looking For
Top Prospects

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:flames are unsure of what we will do, the only untouchable right now is Giordano. I also most likely won't make a deal until the draft is over, but I would love to talk.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:panthers

Continuing the rebuild here in Florida.

Willing to move any of the following for prospects or 1sts (if we are doing a 2015 entry draft?)

- Brian Campbell
- Roberto Luongo
- Dave Bolland
- Willie Mitchell
- Tomas Fleischmann
- Brad Boyes
- Dmitry Kulikov

Among others. Also, I should have a pretty good pick in the dispersal draft, so keep that in mind.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
The draft order for each of the four rounds will be done by order in the standings last year (NOT draft order, order of the standings). It is as follows:

1. Buffalo
2. Florida
3. Edmonton
4. Calgary
5. NYI
6. Vancouver
7. Carolina
8. Winnipeg
9. Ottawa
10. Nashville
11. Washington
12. Detroit
13. Minnesota
14. LA
15. Tampa Bay
16. Pittsburgh
17. San Jose
18. St. Louis
19. Colorado
20. Boston

Again, this is NOT a snake draft. Buffalo will have picks #1, #21, #41, and #61. Florida will have #2, #22, #42, #62, and so on.

I highly encourage you to start sending me lists NOW. If you miss the draft, you will be skipped. You can come back and make your pick later, but a lot of good players will be off the board. You do NOT want to miss your picks in this, especially in rounds 1 and 2.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:blues are contending

Looking to move the young guns and prospects for an upgrade upfront and dispersal picks. I will NOT be moving any of my dispersal picks, only looking to add more. Just to name a few, Tarasenko, Schwartz, Rattie, Berglund and company are all available.

Boreal01

Nov 3, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
:canes

All prospects are available for immediate offensive and defensive help, as well as dispersal picks. I am not willing to move any dispersal picks.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
:caps here.

We dont know what we will do, probably rebuild.

so offer on all my beuties:

Ovi
Backstrom
Niskanen
Orpik (at 50% he can be decent)
Laich
MoJo
Carlson
Alzner
etc etc

just offer ****ers

Ad