Injury Report: T.J. Oshie

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Polák says that he expects to be back for the Coyotes game.

Great that Oshie is fine, the way he skated off the ice it didn't look too serious. If he is still sore then I'd rather we left him out tonight, but I doubt he wants that!

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Polák says that he expects to be back for the Coyotes game.

Great that Oshie is fine, the way he skated off the ice it didn't look too serious. If he is still sore then I'd rather we left him out tonight, but I doubt he wants that!

Oshie looked less able to win puck battles and fight through crowds of players than his normal, and his skating looked a little laboured. But, a slightly hampered Oshie is still a better-than-average NHL player. So, it's okay that he played and contributed to the 5-0 win.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Oshie looked less able to win puck battles and fight through crowds of players than his normal, and his skating looked a little laboured. But, a slightly hampered Oshie is still a better-than-average NHL player. So, it's okay that he played and contributed to the 5-0 win.
I thought he looked perfectly fine to be honest.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
I'm with Robb on this one. Oshie definitely wasn't his normal self, especially in puck battles, but he was still good. I hope they rest him as much as possible.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas

I've heard Hitchcock quoted a couple times now that he won't play a player unless he is at least "90%". Oshie may have been not quite there, but still very happy to see him on the ice.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
any word on Steen's recovery?

Nope, other than he didn't go on our Western Canada trip this week but was in St. Louis skating on his own. There is no timetable for his return, though none of us are worried as long as he is back after the Olympic break. We can survive that long without him but we'll need him for the playoff stretch.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Nope, other than he didn't go on our Western Canada trip this week but was in St. Louis skating on his own. There is no timetable for his return, though none of us are worried as long as he is back after the Olympic break. We can survive that long without him but we'll need him for the playoff stretch.
yeah great depth, your team is fantastic this year with the emergence of Schwartz and further development of Tarasenko, Sobotka and of course Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk. Definitely the team I cheer for in the West. Has Backes been just as good since he came back from his concussion and latest injury?

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
yeah great depth, your team is fantastic this year with the emergence of Schwartz and further development of Tarasenko, Sobotka and of course Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk. Definitely the team I cheer for in the West. Has Backes been just as good since he came back from his concussion and latest injury?
Backes has been his normal self since his return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad