GDT: Switzerland vs Canada @ 4pm PT/ 7pm ET/ 1am Thursday CEST

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I'm sure they'll be better when they play Sweden or Finland, sometimes these guys get a little bored with games that they come in knowing they should win easily and play sloppy.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Bedard's worst game. I have NO idea what he doing out there.
Hmm, I often agree with you but I’m seeing a young player trying to figure out how to make a difference in the game & getting frustrated occasionally. I like seeing him continue to shoot whenever he gets in a scoring position.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Based on this huge one game sample size, I think it’s safe to say that McDavid will still be the best Connor in the NHL. ;)
I don't think that was ever in doubt. Having said that, it's not a competition here, we just want Bedard to be as good as he can be to help the team win.

• Haha
Reactions: Ginger Papa

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Not a super impressive win but we'll take it. Not like the Swedes or Finns dominated in their games either. Think a lot of international hockey is just getting better. Very impressed with the Swiss tonight, as well as Latvia and Germany earlier today. To a man these teams played structured very competent hockey. Canada got a little fortunate this game imo.

I don't think you can expect as a Canadian to blow every team out up until the Semis anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad