Management Sweeney addresses media: All Sweeney Talk Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
We've entered the era of the old core, much like Detroit with Zetterberg and Datsyuk and SJ with Thornton and Marleau.
Their producing wanes and no one is behind to replace.

Still gunna give her a shot but won't realize the window had actually been closed till much later

Sorry Bergeron, you deserved better

Also on a positive note, McAvoy and Carlo are 22 and 23. that's bananas

Last edited:

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I don't know how far back you go with the Bruins but this situation is basically a repeat of the early 90s- you had Janney then Oates/Neely/Left Winger To Be Named Later for a long time. Stop them, stop the Bruins. Amazing how history repeats itself. :(
Not when the one consistent since the late 70's has been poor, out of touch management and a terrible owner.

member 96824

I've got to disagree with you here. I'll give Cassidy credit for changing the style of play and have this team no longer playing boring hockey. However, I'm putting some blame on him too and the keyword is adjustments. We saw the same two series against Tampa two of the last three years. Not only did they look unprepared to face Tampa, which is on coaching, they lacked mid-series adjustments. They had the same lack of adjustments against St. Louis.

The other piece is lineup flexibility. This has been a one line team ever since Cassidy took over, which makes them incredibly easy to defend. That one line gives them a higher floor, but lower ceiling. I don't care if it makes them a worse regular season team, one of Marchand or Pastrnak should be moved off that line. It makes them more difficult to defend and gives the team a higher ceiling.

Here's a fun fact: over the past three years, Krejci and Pastrnak have better GoalsFor/60, GoalsAgainst/60, GoalsFor%, expectedGoalsFor/60, and expectedGoalsFor% together than apart. The statistics literally say they should play together, but Cassidy refuses to do it for any consistent amount of time. The stats have also shown that basically anyone can play well with the Marchand and Bergeron pairing, except for Jimmy Hayes.

They refuse to change because it "works", but it doesn't actually work. It lowers their ceiling and makes them easier to defend in the playoffs when you can put more focus into stopping certain lines. I think Cassidy is a moron for not changing it despite the fact that it's been their clear fatal flaw for over three years.

Lastly, I'll be honest, I just flat out don't like the guy, which, admittedly, probably clouds my judgement. I don't like how he's always willing to throw a player under the bus, but never takes personal blame for bad coaching. I think that as long as the Neely/Sweeney/Cassidy triumvirate exists, they'll never win a Stanley Cup and I've thought that ever since they were put together. I think we're basically the Boudreau Capitals or the McLellan Sharks and who the f*** wants to be them.

Overall I agree with the criticisms but those are more tactical, while overall Bruce in, Claude out was like flipping a light switch not only entertainment wise, strategy, and success wise. There’s no doubt that what we’ve gotten the last 3 years is a statistical anomaly when it comes to Bergeron, Krejci, Rask, Marchand, even Chara. It’s absolutely not normal for these guys to be having career years(ex-Chara) at their ages and Bruce has done a lot to drive that. I don’t think the front office is icing a team that’s 30 points more talented than they were 5 years ago..Bruce is just getting more out of that talent that was already here.

One thing regarding Krejci-Pasta. I haven’t been as impressed when Pasta’s been dropped down. 2019 playoffs stands out to me for sure but in the sporadic times during the regular season as well, however I have been impressed when Krejci is bumped up due to injury. I’d be curious to see the same numbers with Pasta-Krejci but excluding Marchand. Eye test, I agree with the theory that retiree @BruinDust that the pairing driving the line is actually Marchand-Pastrnak and at this point anyone who centers those is essentially along for the ride. We’ve seen production in that spot from Bergeron, Krejci, Coyle, Riley Nash, etc.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Overall I agree with the criticisms but those are more tactical, while overall Bruce in, Claude out was like flipping a light switch not only entertainment wise, strategy, and success wise. There’s no doubt that what we’ve gotten the last 3 years is a statistical anomaly when it comes to Bergeron, Krejci, Rask, Marchand, even Chara. It’s absolutely not normal for these guys to be having career years(ex-Chara) at their ages and Bruce has done a lot to drive that. I don’t think the front office is icing a team that’s 30 points more talented than they were 5 years ago..Bruce is just getting more out of that talent that was already here.

One thing regarding Krejci-Pasta. I haven’t been as impressed when Pasta’s been dropped down. 2019 playoffs stands out to me for sure but in the sporadic times during the regular season as well, however I have been impressed when Krejci is bumped up due to injury. I’d be curious to see the same numbers with Pasta-Krejci but excluding Marchand. Eye test, I agree with the theory that retiree @BruinDust that the pairing driving the line is actually Marchand-Pastrnak and at this point anyone who centers those is essentially along for the ride. We’ve seen production in that spot from Bergeron, Krejci, Coyle, Riley Nash, etc.

You're correct that the best version is Marchand and Pastrnak together, but I'm not trying to optimize one line, I'm trying to optimize two, preferably three. That's the basis of my theory.

Maybe splitting them up makes the team worse as a whole, but I know what they've been doing doesn't work.

I think you start building your lineup with this:

Marchand-Bergeron-X
X-Krejci-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Coyle-X

And then you fill in the blanks with the remaining players. That's theoretically your 6 best forwards. Pair them up and then find the best fit for each line from the remaining pool of forwards. That might give your team a chance. I know for a fact that the current one-line team doesn't. It's set them up for playoff failure. I don't need to see it again to know that.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
You're correct that the best version is Marchand and Pastrnak together, but I'm not trying to optimize one line, I'm trying to optimize two, preferably three. That's the basis of my theory.

Maybe splitting them up makes the team worse as a whole, but I know what they've been doing doesn't work.

I think you start building your lineup with this:

Marchand-Bergeron-X
X-Krejci-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Coyle-X

And then you fill in the blanks with the remaining players. That's theoretically your 6 best forwards. Pair them up and then find the best fit for each line from the remaining pool of forwards. That might give your team a chance. I know for a fact that the current one-line team doesn't. It's set them up for playoff failure. I don't need to see it again to know that.

Going with that lineup, I'd also like to see less specific zone deployments for the top six. Just roll through those top three lines regardless of where the faceoff is. That also gives you the benefit of relying less on the fourth line to absorb defensive starts and less 5-on-5 usage overall, which if they're not ever going to ice a skilled fourth line, makes a lot more sense. I'd really like to see Chris Wagner stop getting more than 10 minutes a night! You can optimize your offensive output by giving more ice time to your players who are more likely to actually score. But it also means that who is going to be out there on the ice is less predictable and tougher for opposing coaches to game plan for. Given how much Cassidy started the fourth line in the defensive zone and how absolutely terribly they got shredded this past season, (save for everyone's favorite, Par Lindholm, who was actually good despite being a sawwwftt euro and not being a BIG TOUGH HITTY MCGRITTY) it was easy for opposing coaches to know how to match up.

Last edited:

Babajingo

We've entered the era of the old core, much like Detroit with Zetterberg and Datsyuk and SJ with Thornton and Marleau.

Still gunna give her a shot but won't realize the window had actually been closed till much later

Also on a positive note, McAcoy and Carlo are 22 and 23. that's bananas

Chicago with Toews and Kane too. Kings and Preds are looking down the barrel too. Although LA supposedly has a great prospect pool.
In my 2 cent opinion, the B's are at a crossroad after this season. Next season is so unique in length and possible geography, that it may help out the older teams but after that its either (1) make one last shot with what you have or (2) start to unload.

Reactions: Gordoff and maxl7

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008

Also on a positive note, McAcoy and Carlo are 22 and 23. that's bananas
I feel the 2019 SCF and the President's trophy was this cores swan song, ending the Bergeron/Krejci era of elite status. Here we are almost a decade since we won the cup, and we're still just trying to find the right fit of wingers around them. I think it's time to change direction, but I feel like they are going to try to squeeze one more go out of them.

My fear is one of Krejci or Rask is going to go down mid-season, we'll be contending for a wild card spot. Won't be able to move either Krejci or Rask due to injury or attempting to make the playoffs. And we'll fall short.

I think the McAvoy/Pasta era is here. Find McAvoy his partner, and find the future center that will be eventually centering Pasta. That should be the top priorities of the team, in my opinion.

Reactions: Bmessy and maxl7

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
I feel the 2019 SCF and the President's trophy was this cores swan song, ending the Bergeron/Krejci era of elite status. Here we are almost a decade since we won the cup, and we're still just trying to find the right fit of wingers around them. I think it's time to change direction, but I feel like they are going to try to squeeze one more go out of them.

My fear is one of Krejci or Rask is going to go down mid-season, we'll be contending for a wild card spot. Won't be able to move either Krejci or Rask due to injury or attempting to make the playoffs. And we'll fall short.

I think the McAvoy/Pasta era is here. Find McAvoy his partner, and find the future center that will be eventually centering Pasta. That should be the top priorities of the team, in my opinion.
This. This. This. The last thing we want is for this front office not to recognize where the team is *actually* at a la the Kings a few years ago when they signed Kovy to that terrible deal just because they had just made the playoffs. Or Detroit, who kept trying to just make the playoffs when nobody considered them a legitimate contender and kept spending money on free agents and declining home grown vets. By continuously digging in like that, they made their rebuild even longer and more painful. Gotta know when to cut bait and start over.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Talking about the Sedin twins is a good comparison because they never won diddly squat. It was a top heavy team and if you could stop them, you'd win. It's the exact same problem this Bruins team has.

Marchand and Pastrnak would still play together on the powerplay, where a significant amount of their success comes from, but if you want to give this team the highest ceiling possible, you need to spread out the scoring talent. What they've done clearly hasn't worked. I don't care that they were a game away from the Stanley Cup. They were only in that position because they got lucky with upsets. I guarantee they don't even get there if they had to play Tampa or Washington.

The team may take a step back in the regular season and those two may not score as much individually, but the team would be better off in the long run.

They were a pretty strong team when they had the Sedins on one line and Kesler in his prime on the the other. And I'm an advocate that you need 3 lines that can score to win a cup, not just 2, so I support spreading out the wealth.

But I'm not willing to do it by splitting up this team's most important offensive duo. I just don't see how taking the Rocket Richard trophy winner away from his primary set-up man is a smart idea.

The problem here is the 3 guys considered the 3rd, 4th and 5th best offensive players on this team are centers (37, 46, 13). If one of them was a full-time winger, we wouldn't be discussing splitting Marchand/Pasta.

That being said, I don't even have an issue with doing it from time to time, to give the opposing team different looks. Especially in the playoffs where tactical and line combo adjustments can be critical. But as a regular thing? I'm not onboard, especially if the winger opposite Pasta is Jake Debrusk. I think we could legitimate see a 10-15 drop in Pasta's goal production if he was saddled with Debrusk as his full-time LW.

Reactions: Gordoff and LSCII

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

That really doesn't matter. The return wouldn't be anything significant I don't believe for either player as a rental.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

Agreed. Pasta and DK work once in a while, but really because of the streaky nature of DK, it limits his winger's output. I'm personally not interested in having DK with Pasta unless they also include Marchand because he's really the straw that stirs the drink on the top line. And honestly, I don't think I'd do that mainly because DK is not consistent enough of a player at this point in his career. With Bergeron between those two, I know that line will be a dominant force most nights. With DK in between them, it could easily go missing.

Reactions: BruinDust

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
That really doesn't matter. The return wouldn't be anything significant I don't believe for either player as a rental.
I don't think it'll be significant. But a 2nd round pick/late first or a mid-tier prospect (which would likely be the going rate for rentals) helps a team that's squandered years of their picks for rentals themselves. Nothing earth shattering, but drafts/prospects can be a crapshoot, but having more darts to throw, increases our chances of hitting on something.

Also, as a Bruins fan, seeing plenty of seasons seeing UFA's gone for nothing without a cup, I'd like to see a change in that mentality as we are approaching this new stage of Bruins.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
They were a pretty strong team when they had the Sedins on one line and Kesler in his prime on the the other. And I'm an advocate that you need 3 lines that can score to win a cup, not just 2, so I support spreading out the wealth.

But I'm not willing to do it by splitting up this team's most important offensive duo. I just don't see how taking the Rocket Richard trophy winner away from his primary set-up man is a smart idea.

The problem here is the 3 guys considered the 3rd, 4th and 5th best offensive players on this team are centers (37, 46, 13). If one of them was a full-time winger, we wouldn't be discussing splitting Marchand/Pasta.

That being said, I don't even have an issue with doing it from time to time, to give the opposing team different looks. Especially in the playoffs where tactical and line combo adjustments can be critical. But as a regular thing? I'm not onboard, especially if the winger opposite Pasta is Jake Debrusk. I think we could legitimate see a 10-15 drop in Pasta's goal production if he was saddled with Debrusk as his full-time LW.

I get it. I really do. It's a scary idea, but we can't just go back for a 4th straight year of putting all of our eggs in the 1st line basket. It's not going to work. It's the fatal flaw of this team. As I've said before, if I'm an opposing coach in the playoffs and I only have to focus on defending one line, then I'm ecstatic because you're doing my job for me.

Breaking up that line would likely mean both players score less (though, remember, you're just breaking them up 5-on-5, the powerplay would remain intact), and could mean fewer wins in the regular season, but I strongly believe it gives them a higher potential ceiling than the current version. I don't have a 1 stock portfolio, and I sure as shit don't want a 1 line team. If they had another legit scoring winger, they could consider other options, but they don't and I don't think Sweeney is getting them one either. I'd love for him to prove me wrong.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I get it. I really do. It's a scary idea, but we can't just go back for a 4th straight year of putting all of our eggs in the 1st line basket. It's not going to work. It's the fatal flaw of this team. As I've said before, if I'm an opposing coach in the playoffs and I only have to focus on defending one line, then I'm ecstatic because you're doing my job for me.

Breaking up that line would likely mean both players score less (though, remember, you're just breaking them up 5-on-5, the powerplay would remain intact), and could mean fewer wins in the regular season, but I strongly believe it gives them a higher potential ceiling than the current version. I don't have a 1 stock portfolio, and I sure as shit don't want a 1 line team. If they had another legit scoring winger, they could consider other options, but they don't and I don't think Sweeney is getting them one either. I'd love for him to prove me wrong.

Do you think Krejci has the consistency game to game at this point in his career to carry that load though? I simply can't see it happening because even DK himself has alluded to periods during the regular season where he's just not that into it. Is that a characteristic of someone you need to perform at his peak, optimal level game in and game out?

With Bergeron between Pasta and Marchand, we know they're one of the top performing lines in the league. What percentage would you put them at with DK in between them instead? If it's less, why do it?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

I don't think another legit scoring winger is coming either. I've given up hope of a Mike Hoffman signing. It ain't happening.

But they have brought in two decent scoring options on RW in the past 10 months in Kase and Smith. Most assume Smith is good for 20/20, and a healthy and better conditioned Kase, fully acclimated to the team and system.

Rather than split up the big line, can they get more scoring from lines 2 and 3 now with Debrusk/Bjork/Kase/Smith as the 4 wingers? If a team in the playoffs decides to focus it's defensive efforts on the No.1 line, would that free up the 2nd and 3rd lines to do more damage? In any event I'd like to see them experiment with these 4 wingers as the bookends of Krejci and Coyle before splitting up Marchand-Pasta. Kase and Bjork in particular have a lot to prove, both are young yet both are 24-25 and are nearing their prime years so it's put-up or shut-up time for both guys IMO.

Reactions: maxl7 and kjpm

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I don't think another legit scoring winger is coming either. I've given up hope of a Mike Hoffman signing. It ain't happening.

But they have brought in two decent scoring options on RW in the past 10 months in Kase and Smith. Most assume Smith is good for 20/20, and a healthy and better conditioned Kase, fully acclimated to the team and system.

That is more and more looking like the Don Sweeney way. He isn't giving Hoffman 6 mil or whatever he wants. He probably put an offer out there that was something less than Hoffman's ask and if he takes it great, if not he walks and he will go somewhere else because someone will give him at or close to what he is demanding. So there is the Sweeney fall back position as has emerged over the past 3 or so years: depth guys, reclamation projects, kids being pushed out in the hopes that one of them will be up to the job. It could happen. Smith is a decent player and Kase has potential. Bjork as that scoring option I am less enthused about- he seems to have hit some sort of level and I am not convinced he is getting past it. I hope he does though. I suppose in Sweeney's defense, he could find a nut this time. Eventually one of these gambles will pay off.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Do you think Krejci has the consistency game to game at this point in his career to carry that load though? I simply can't see it happening because even DK himself has alluded to periods during the regular season where he's just not that into it. Is that a characteristic of someone you need to perform at his peak, optimal level game in and game out?

With Bergeron between Pasta and Marchand, we know they're one of the top performing lines in the league. What percentage would you put them at with DK in between them instead? If it's less, why do it?

Do I really trust Krejci? No. I haven't exactly felt great about him since he admitted he basically doesn't try during the regular season several years ago. That's not exactly what I'm hoping to hear from a guy making $7 million.

I think that more so than anything else, Krejci needs someone on his line that keeps him active, and DeBrusk doesn't seem to do that. I actually thought Kase did, despite not scoring any goals. I know that the only idea people hate more than breaking up Marchand/Bergeron/Pastrnak is breaking up Marchand and Bergeron, which is why my suggestion was to move Pastrnak down.

My main point is that I know what they've been doing (i.e. one line) hasn't worked. This could be a complete failure, like the Detroit Lions firing Jim Caldwell when he couldn't get above 9-7, only to hire the disaster that's Matt Patricia, but the idea of the change wasn't wrong, just the execution.

They've got to change something, we all know that. This is the change that I think they need to make if they want any hope of lifting the Stanley Cup next year.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I've got to disagree with you here. I'll give Cassidy credit for changing the style of play and have this team no longer playing boring hockey. However, I'm putting some blame on him too and the keyword is adjustments. We saw the same two series against Tampa two of the last three years. Not only did they look unprepared to face Tampa, which is on coaching, they lacked mid-series adjustments. They had the same lack of adjustments against St. Louis.

The other piece is lineup flexibility. This has been a one line team ever since Cassidy took over, which makes them incredibly easy to defend. That one line gives them a higher floor, but lower ceiling. I don't care if it makes them a worse regular season team, one of Marchand or Pastrnak should be moved off that line. It makes them more difficult to defend and gives the team a higher ceiling.

Here's a fun fact: over the past three years, Krejci and Pastrnak have better GoalsFor/60, GoalsAgainst/60, GoalsFor%, expectedGoalsFor/60, and expectedGoalsFor% together than apart. The statistics literally say they should play together, but Cassidy refuses to do it for any consistent amount of time. The stats have also shown that basically anyone can play well with the Marchand and Bergeron pairing, except for Jimmy Hayes.

They refuse to change because it "works", but it doesn't actually work. It lowers their ceiling and makes them easier to defend in the playoffs when you can put more focus into stopping certain lines. I think Cassidy is a moron for not changing it despite the fact that it's been their clear fatal flaw for over three years.

Lastly, I'll be honest, I just flat out don't like the guy, which, admittedly, probably clouds my judgement. I don't like how he's always willing to throw a player under the bus, but never takes personal blame for bad coaching. I think that as long as the Neely/Sweeney/Cassidy triumvirate exists, they'll never win a Stanley Cup and I've thought that ever since they were put together. I think we're basically the Boudreau Capitals or the McLellan Sharks and who the f*** wants to be them.
That duo doesn’t click as much as you want it to. One plays east and west. The other plays north and south.

Reactions: LSCII

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
That is more and more looking like the Don Sweeney way. He isn't giving Hoffman 6 mil or whatever he wants. He probably put an offer out there that was something less than Hoffman's ask and if he takes it great, if not he walks and he will go somewhere else because someone will give him at or close to what he is demanding. So there is the Sweeney fall back position as has emerged over the past 3 or so years: depth guys, reclamation projects, kids being pushed out in the hopes that one of them will be up to the job. It could happen. Smith is a decent player and Kase has potential. Bjork as that scoring option I am less enthused about- he seems to have hit some sort of level and I am not convinced he is getting past it. I hope he does though. I suppose in Sweeney's defense, he could find a nut this time. Eventually one of these gambles will pay off.

Back in the Sinden/MOC era, they basically didn't even try to compete in the UFA market, even for their own UFAs. Lapointe was an exception (Jacobs trying to stick it to Illitch) and they had no choice coming out of the lock-out as they had half a roster. But any offer seemed lik it was basically "this is it" take it or don't. We'll move down our list and get the next available guy even if he's the lesser player. That's how you end up signing the likes of Sean O'Donnell and Andrei Kovalenko. Or trying to make trades to patch your goaltending hole with the Steve Shields and Jeff Hacketts of the world. Is that the Sweeney approach?

Or does he simply have faith (too much) in the guys he drafted and developed? So much so that he's not about to truly compete or target a UFA (and let's be honest, truly competing for a big-name UFA means overpaying in term and/or $$$$$).

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Chicago with Toews and Kane too. Kings and Preds are looking down the barrel too. Although LA supposedly has a great prospect pool.
In my 2 cent opinion, the B's are at a crossroad after this season. Next season is so unique in length and possible geography, that it may help out the older teams but after that its either (1) make one last shot with what you have or (2) start to unload.

I feel like the Bruins have been on the cusp of the decline for a couple years yet have somehow managed to get the most out of the roster, for a few breaks to get to the finals last year, etc.

That they staved it off this long surprised me, but I think maybe it highlights my cautious, forward looking nature which said “time to turn over some of these guys while they still have value”. Kinda like I was clamoring for the Celts to do in 2011, after a finals run. Who knows.

what we do know is the cliff IS coming and there currently doesn’t appear to be a lifeline of replacements in the system.

I’d be willing to forego a run this year in lieu of a meaningful rebuild. No one is untouchable for me.

Reactions: Gordoff and maxl7

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I feel like the Bruins have been on the cusp of the decline for a couple years yet have somehow managed to get the most out of the roster, for a few breaks to get to the finals last year, etc.

That they staved it off this long surprised me, but I think maybe it highlights my cautious, forward looking nature which said “time to turn over some of these guys while they still have value”. Kinda like I was clamoring for the Celts to do in 2011, after a finals run. Who knows.

what we do know is the cliff IS coming and there currently doesn’t appear to be a lifeline of replacements in the system.

I’d be willing to forego a run this year in lieu of a meaningful rebuild. No one is untouchable for me.

Is it though? Because they have a 24-year old Rocket Richard winner and a 22-year old Top pair RD.

How fortunate are the Bruins to have found both of these guys without a benefit of a Top 10 pick? Because without them, the future would look very dark indeed.

The real issue is up the middle with Bergeron and Krejci being 35 and 34 years old. Coyle alleviates that issue somewhat. They absolutely need Studnicka to become a legit scoring center in the NHL, because he's the only A-level prospect they have. But a true No.1 C? Gonna be hard to find one, not impossible, but challenging.

Shroud of Orrin

Come on, Bob
Apr 29, 2020
Haligonia
If we asked Colorado about Marchand I am sure MacKinnon would loose his mind with excitement at the prospect. They have the Newhook kid who looks like a solid and legit 2C future maybe even a #1.
I would love to see a Newhook + Girard deal.

Reactions: Gordoff

LavioletteScores

Nov 20, 2011
Is it though? Because they have a 24-year old Rocket Richard winner and a 22-year old Top pair RD.

How fortunate are the Bruins to have found both of these guys without a benefit of a Top 10 pick? Because without them, the future would look very dark indeed.

The real issue is up the middle with Bergeron and Krejci being 35 and 34 years old. Coyle alleviates that issue somewhat. They absolutely need Studnicka to become a legit scoring center in the NHL, because he's the only A-level prospect they have. But a true No.1 C? Gonna be hard to find one, not impossible, but challenging.

Bring on the NUGE!

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
There has to be some sort of trade coming by training camp. If not he’s plugging the kids into the holes, and if so that’s pretty disappointing.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad