Swedish GM Game ***CANCELLED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Your offer was Eberle + Wilson + Josi + cap dump. And sorry but you are being one. No need to rip on people over the internet.
I never asked for Josi. And if you have a problem with me mentioning something. Fine. At least I'm not the guy calling people names over the Internet.

I don't have a problem with you. But it's pretty clear you have one with me I would have made the same trades you did. Anybody would have. I don't know what your issue is with me, but whatever. Enjoy your game.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
5 good guys in this league: Sweede, Starchild, hvlatry,don't taz me, and boyler all should do
Sweedes fantasy draft

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Yep exactly. In most cases people are just mad because they didn't get a guy they wanted, like Ducks with Eberle.

If this is what you wish to believe, that's fine. I'm not mad at all. I wanted Eberle, yes. Mad? No. I quit, as did the others, because it got out of control. A quick glance through this thread should be able to tell you that.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
I never asked for Josi. And if you have a problem with me mentioning something. Fine. At least I'm not the guy calling people names over the Internet.

I don't have a problem with you. But it's pretty clear you have one with me I would have made the same trades you did. Anybody would have. I don't know what your issue is with me, but whatever. Enjoy your game.

I have no problem with you at all actually, I like you as a poster, but it wasn't a cool move to say what you did about the Edmonton GM, when he has been in GM games before and done well. That's all. I still have no problem with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad