Post-Game Talk: Swaggy’s Current bae vs.His Filthy Ex (7PM)—“ Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
What does it say that we are near the end of the season and we are defending Tippet because he 'showed some hustle on a shift'

It's gotten to the point where we don't even care about production, but f***ing hustle on a shift

!00% don't agree with you but its cool. This is def a fast game and he looks meh so far.. but guess what.. any second his shot could go in. THAT is useful. This kid needs to be encouraged.. He has succeeded at every level. He is a top two line player... Meanwhile were playing a kid with 2 goals and 6 assists on the first line.. but because he hustles and is big its ok? gimme a break...

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
upload_2021-4-15_19-44-19.png

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I dont like how recently its been so easy to get between our box and just easily get passes and one timers there

Reactions: iam76

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
If I remember correctly, OT struggled a bit in his first year in the AHL and then came into his own in year 2.

Hopefully he has the same trajectory here.
Tippett only played one year in the AHL (not counting 5 games in 2017/18).

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
as we have all noticed tippett looks a little slow today.. and getting that shot off was great but still if he slowed the game down there a half second he scores that goal.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Random question i forget..

Who was it that was with me on the Espn message boards for years?

before moving here when tthey shutdown

Gordonx11

#CatsAreComing
Jan 21, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Nah man, anyone who describes Marchment as a pure "hustle" player is missing it. The kid does a really really good job with his body positioning and off puck movement. He is really good at opening space for players around him. Is he a first liner? No. But that skill is the reason he is more valuable than someone like Lammiko (who I still really like).

He has a layer of intelligence and awareness in his game that most bottom 6 players don't have.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Nah man, anyone who describes Marchment as a pure "hustle" player is missing it. The kid does a really really good job with his body positioning and off puck movement. He is really good at opening space for players around him. Is he a first liner? No. But that skill is the reason he is more valuable than someone like Lammiko (who I still really like).

He has a layer of intelligence and awareness in his game that most bottom 6 players don't have.

i agree with you on this. I just don't like him with barky... i wish he was getting more points.

Reactions: Gordonx11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad