Post-Game Talk: Swaggy’s Current bae vs.His Filthy Ex (7PM)—“ Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Scrub Yandle threw it back in the zone and the forwards had to retreat out and eventually the goal happened,so yes it was f- head Yandle at fault for the goal.
They were scrambling from that point until the puck wound up in their net, and never got it sorted out. At least he could’ve thrown it in deep, if not turning/passing back to keep possession.
It was one of those times when you just knew they were about to give up a goal...

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
They are different player types, so they contribute in different ways. Marchment is a power forward who creates space for his linemates and benefits the possession game. He takes a beating and shrugs it off. So far that is mostly along the boards (which is not insignificant), but if he can do the same in front of the goal he would be quite an asset.

I absolutely agree that there are better first line options when everyone is healthy. I'm just saying that I understand what Q sees in Marchment and Tippett. Trying to understand may help avoid frustration, if that is something to desire.
Yep, they are different types and they have their uses. This year so far, Barky's line was most dangerous with speedy wingers. March is not that, OT is much closer to that, even if possession time might be an issue.

Feels like a low risk-low reward decision by Q to rather give March the nod. March definitely has his use, I very much like his style. I still think we don't get enough out of him to keep him there.

Reactions: Thomas Colavecchio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad