Sven Andrighetto vs. Charles Hudon

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Sven!

Hudon did impress me this past season with his solid play in the A (esp. for a Rookie!)
But 'Ghetto is older, has more experience and has proven that he can (if given the proper linemates/usage) put the puck into the net.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I think our best lineup includes: Andrighetto, Bournival, and Thomas over guys like DSP, DLR, Flynn, and Prust. If Hudon's ready, all the better. I want us to be the fastest team in the league.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
The new Eller vs Desharnais?

Injuries can and do happen and then you can have both on the big team (assuming neither is injured of course)... But at this point there is only one roster spot.

There is the 13th forward spot.

For which Bournival is better suited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I prefer Hudon, but I like that he's developing as a center in the À. So Andrigettho's speed and shot for this season.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I picked Hudon because I think Andrighetto will be part of a trade but I see Scherbak before both of them!

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Andrighetto.

He's played 3 years in the AHL. He produced when given the chance and he's a right shot.

Hudon needs to have another good half season, though, I would have him in the line-up AS well.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't look at it like it's Ghetto vs Hudon, since Scherbak, McCarron, Thomas, Bournival, etc... all of them will need a good camp to show what they can do but it's only June so we don't know how the roster will end up by the time October rolls around. If I'm picking between Hudon and Ghetto, it's Hudon easily as he is the better two way player and smarter plus he's got more sandpaper to his game. But we'll see how they do at camp/preseason.

Oct 22, 2012
Andrighetto.

He's played 3 years in the AHL. He produced when given the chance and he's a right shot.

Hudon needs to have another good half season, though, I would have him in the line-up AS well.

2 years in Hamilton, but I agree, has paid his dues.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Andrighetto.

Simple reason is that he's paid his dues longer and he's got a better release.

However, I'm fine with either player honestly. We need to give them a chance.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Hudon has really good 2 way play, i'd love to see a Hudon - Plekanec - Frolik line if we manage to sign Frolik, we could replace DD with Galchenyuk on the 1st line.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
I probably have no basis for this feeling, but I believe Sven could explode offensively in the NHL, Tyler Johnson/ Nikita Kucherov style. I just wish we could give him some PP time and top 6 duties and let him work his magic.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Hudon has really good 2 way play, i'd love to see a Hudon - Plekanec - Frolik line if we manage to sign Frolik, we could replace DD with Galchenyuk on the 1st line.
We need to a move a defenseman (Gilbert or Emelin hopefully) if we don't want to carry 8 defenseman, which I hope we don't. If we could sign Frolik and keep DD, I would love to give both rookies a shot.

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Andrighetto
Hudon - Plekanec - Frolik
Desharnais - Eller - Gallagher
de la Rose - Mitchell - Weise

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad