Sven Andrighetto healthy scratched by Lefebvre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Why would he?

He cleared waivers. It's not like his salary is high. His cap hit is 3.3 and his salary is 2.5. In the NHL of 2014 it's almost nothing. He cleared waivers cause the 29 other DGs think he can't help their club. So why would he help us since we are first in the NHL.

Because it is a long season, injuries will happen, and a (hopefully) motivated Bourque playing with something to prove will most likely be something we need later in the season.

AmeriHab

Aug 3, 2012
NY
Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Jiri Sekac was sat for 7 games while the Habs slumped, in desperate need for offense. Not much of a peep about that until maybe the 6th game or so.

One AHL prospect sits for one game and people lose their minds.

I couldn't give a 6 foot turd how the Bulldogs do in the standings.

Read this in the Joker voice from the Dark Knight :laugh:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
As much as I am not a fan of Therrien as the Habs coach, I hate Lefebvre even more as the 'Dogs coach. Dude should not be anywhere near a pro team.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
By literally every single account, he's doing a terribad job in Hamilton. This must be his last year as their coach. Bergevin et al seem to have no problem making these calls when they need to.

With all the young kids coming into the A for development, it's bad business not to have a coach that can bring the best out of them and have them prepared for when they make the jump to the big club.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I don't even like Lebebrve but I don't see what the big deal is with this, Andrighetto came back the next night and had a big game helping the 'Dogs win.. clearly he got the message and its a non-story now.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I don't even like Lebebrve but I don't see what the big deal is with this, Andrighetto came back the next night and had a big game helping the 'Dogs win.. clearly he got the message and its a non-story now.

Most nights he has a big night. He's there best player and there was no reason to scratch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce