• Habs fan voting Nick

• Devils fan voting Nico

Results are only viewable after voting.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I don't know man.

Suzuki scored 72 goals in his career so far in 262 games.
Hischier scored 89 goals in 327 games.

Thats the same f***ing pace. I'd surprised if Suzuki at his 327 games mark, won't have more than 89 goals scored. I can even make a real life money bet with you on that if you want that he will have more goal at same time in their pro career in game played. :)
But it's not the "same time" in their careers. The same time in their careers is now.

Reactions: Hisch13r

ninetyeight

Jun 3, 2007
Finland
I can even make a real life money bet with you on that if you want that he will have more goal at same time in their pro career in game played. :)

Who cares? Hischier has been injured a bunch and it's always a struggle to get back in the zone after you've missed games and aren't feeling 100% to begin with. His injury seasons are obviously not a proper showings of his skills. What matters is how good players are right now and in the future, past accomplishments or troubles don't affect the standings this season. Tage Thompson also had a slow start to his career, many players have had better first few seasons, but not many of them end up being better than him. Same with Jack Hughes, you can try to undermine him by counting his total career points, but you'd just end up looking stupid when he's been a over ppg player for well over a year now.

Suzuki is such a great player (one of my favorite players in the league too) that he doesn't need trashing and downplaying other players to look good.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
There isn’t one centre on Montreal that I would take over Stutzle, but that’s not really the topic of the thread which is the consensus belief that Hischier is better than Suzuki.
When are all these great players going to help win a game? Playoff ready ?

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
There isn’t one centre on Montreal that I would take over Stutzle, but that’s not really the topic of the thread which is the consensus belief that Hischier is better than Suzuki.
Stutzle >> Suzuki

As a 20 year old:
Stutzle 25g 65p in 71gp
Suzuki 13g 41p in 71gp

Reactions: Xspyrit

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I don't know man.

Suzuki scored 72 goals in his career so far in 262 games.
Hischier scored 89 goals in 327 games.

Thats the same f***ing pace. I'd surprised if Suzuki at his 327 games mark, won't have more than 89 goals scored. I can even make a real life money bet with you on that if you want that he will have more goal at same time in their pro career in game played. :)
The poll is who would you take going forward. I think we all can agree that Hischier had a slow start to his career but it’s no longer relevant. It’s the same as McKinnon who also started out slowly. But it shouldn’t factor into how you view the player today.

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
There is not a lot between them Nico is probably the better player right now. That said If I could have either one going forward I probably take the one that has never missed a game to injury and can do this

and this to prove the 1st wasn't a fluke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad