TV: Survivor: Winners at War Pool

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Since there's no discussion thread yet I figured I put this here. I just saw this video posted by Hatch yesterday. And all he seems to talk about is being naked in the first season. Yet to me it seems this would be more about what happened at All-Stars with Sue. (Also let's not forget the whole tax evasion charge). Also not shocked that Brian Hedik (Season 5 winner) was not asked back.

Disappointed in Jeff.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Should probably put some time constraints on it, it's a week out right now. Both people up right now were last seen online yesterday.

Reactions: Gains

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
@Apex Predator you're up in the survivor pool!

so any of

@DynamiteKid
@Hurricane28
@Apex Predator

can pick. First cone first served

I’m between two but I’m going with Ethan. I tried to update the chart below hopefully I did it right.

I think @Cor is next.

ContestantOriginal tribe
Tyson ApostolDakalTP
Sophie ClarkeDakal
Sandra Diaz-TwineDakal
Wendell HollandDakalGains
Yul KwonDakalSPV
Sarah LacinaDakal bossy22
Amber MarianoDakal
Kim Spradlin-WolfeDakalTuggy
Tony VlachosDakalSouthGeorge
Nick WilsonDakalirishsetter13
Natalie AndersonSelezombie kopitar
Danni BoatwrightSelespintheblackcircle
Jeremy CollinsSeleTrap Jesus
Ben DriebergenSele
Michele FitzgeraldSeleSensBrawler
Adam KleinSele
Rob MarianoSele
Parvati ShallowSeleDeen
Denise StapleySele
Ethan ZohnSele Apex Predator
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
1SPV Yul
2TP Tyson
3Trap Jesus Jeremy
4spintheblackcircle Danni
5Tuggy Kim
6SouthGeorge Tony
7zombie kopitar Natalie
8Gains Wendell
9Deen Parvati
10SensBrawler Michele
11irishsetter13 Nick
12bossy22 Sarah
13Apex Predator Ethan
14Hurricane28 Adam
15Cor Rob
16The Crypto Guy Sandra
17DynamiteKid Amber
18mmaladyDenise
19BlackStarBen
20Jeremy Hronek Sophie
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

ContestantOriginal tribe
Tyson ApostolDakalTP
Sophie ClarkeDakalJeremy Hronek
Sandra Diaz-TwineDakalThe Crypto Guy
Wendell HollandDakalGains
Yul KwonDakalSPV
Sarah LacinaDakalbossy22
Amber MarianoDakalDynamiteKid
Kim Spradlin-WolfeDakalTuggy
Tony VlachosDakalSouthGeorge
Nick WilsonDakalirishsetter13
Natalie AndersonSelezombie kopitar
Danni BoatwrightSelespintheblackcircle
Jeremy CollinsSeleTrap Jesus
Ben DriebergenSeleBlackStar
Michele FitzgeraldSeleSensBrawler
Adam KleinSeleHurricane28
Rob MarianoSeleCor
Parvati ShallowSeleDeen
Denise StapleySelemmalady
Ethan ZohnSeleApex Predator
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
My personal power rankings are (where they went in this draft in brackets):

1 (2) Tyson - Affable, well connected, well rounded, likable, showed very obvious improvement season to season and he has JUST the right threat level.
2 (3) Jeremy
3 (1) Yul -
He still stands out to me as the best single season winner. It's been so long that I feel like his threat level has dissipated though. I just wonder about connections with the rest of the cast.
4 (5) Kim - I think there's a big drop-off from Yul to Kim because she has such an insanely big target on her back. She's essentially the golden girl.
5 (9) Parvati - I really like Parvati this year. She should have a big threat level, but I feel like she can dodge under it a bit in a cast of all winners. I feel like she'll adapt her game to not play like the conniving flirt she's been in other years.
6 (10) Michele - My girl. Forever underestimated, but she has the ability to adapt, is very likable and has some fire in her as well. I feel good about her making a run.
7 (8) Wendell - I think there's some concern of how he won considering his alliance with Dominick was crazily more or less on the level of an Amber and Rob, but I also think it says something about how well he can build trustworthy connections. Also think he has more to prove than a lot of the others.
8 (18) Denise - I have some concerns over her being older now, but she's still super fit. Well rounded player that should be super underestimated.
9 (13) Ethan - I like Ethan a lot this time around but there's one huge drawback: his story is too good to make it to the very end. I'm not really concerned with him never playing with advantages because he showcased some forward thinking in his winning season anyways, I don't think it's unreasonable that he'll adapt.
10 (7) Natalie - Huge connection with Jeremy, and had such a strong finish to her game. I think on a returning season that wasn't all winners she'd be a big target but I feel like she can go under the radar here.
11 (4) Danni - Easily the biggest wild card of the season. With no real connections and such a subtle winning season, the sky is the limit, but I can't say I'm confident either way. She was a super early pick in this draft, and I 100% get that.
12 (11) Nick - Underrated but doesn't have the connections considering he's diving right back into play after his winning season.
13 (19/20) Sophie - Very similar to Danni, she just has no threat level but I'm not confident enough in her abilities to not have her in the middle of the pack.
14 (14) Adam - I think way too many underestimate him. He doesn't have the connections and maybe people will pick him off being "too smart" but I still think he has potential.
15 (19/20) Ben - Honestly, the way he won may be to his benefit because everyone will underestimate him because of it. That being said, I can't place him higher than this because he hasn't shown any reason for me to.
16 (12) Sarah - This is where it gets into the area of the negatives or threat level just way outweighing the positives. Sarah played one of the coldest winning seasons in history and EVERYONE has their eye on her now.
17 (17) Amber - She does have upside because she is more subtle and unassuming, but the Rob connection comes with too many complications, which includes being an early target simply for that reason. If Rob gets booted early, maybe she can do something.
18 (6) Tony - I'm sorry but his winning season is literally impossible to replicate, as amazing as it was. He crashed and burned so hard in his return, and while I know his strategy will change dramatically, I think that reputation will always precede him.
19 (16) Sandra - I put her above last because if she somehow does manage to get to the final 3, she'd probably win in a landslide vote. But yeah, she won't be there, it's the downside of being a Survivor celebrity.
20 (15) Rob - Not a comment on his game but seriously, it's impossible for him to escape his threat level, especially with his f***ing wife out there. He's well aware that he has that massive target, but I think it's just a situation that it's impossible for him to do anything about.

Last edited:
Reactions: mmalady and TP

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
Great list, I had the exact same top 2. Yul is one of my favorites also, but his lack of involvment in the survivor world made me hesitant to have him in the top 3. Tyson is #1 especially if you consider EoE. I think he's the best challenge performer (with Ozzy) and that plays a huge role. I also think his friendship with Sophie is super under the radar. I think it's a pair, similar to

Jeremy and Natalie

Tony and Sarah

Rob and Amber.

FWIW, I could see Rob pull a Rupert and go out early to let his wife get her shine.

Reactions: Trap Jesus

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Great list, I had the exact same top 2. Yul is one of my favorites also, but his lack of involvment in the survivor world made me hesitant to have him in the top 3. Tyson is #1 especially if you consider EoE. I think he's the best challenge performer (with Ozzy) and that plays a huge role. I also think his friendship with Sophie is super under the radar. I think it's a pair, similar to

Jeremy and Natalie

Tony and Sarah

Rob and Amber.

FWIW, I could see Rob pull a Rupert and go out early to let his wife get her shine.
To me the only real detractor for Tyson is that the season he won had such a unique dynamic. Like when everyone in the cast has a (close to) unbreakable bond with another cast-mate (*cough* Ciera *cough*), it just adds an element that's impossible to replicate in any other season. It shows the ability to adapt I guess on Tyson's part when he used that to his advantage when his GF was voted out, but I don't know. That was one of the biggest reasons I liked Jeremy so much. The season he won I thought replicated the all-star feel of this season.

Reactions: Gains

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
Since the draft is almost done, we can start making the weekly picks. I will consider picks made up to Wednesday 8 PM EST. Please follow this format for the first episode since there are 2 boots:

Immunity1: (Sele or Dakal)
Voted Out1:
Immunity2:
(Sele or Dakal)
Voted Out2:

Reminder of the 2 tribes:
ContestantOriginal tribe
Tyson ApostolDakal
Sophie ClarkeDakal
Sandra Diaz-TwineDakal
Wendell HollandDakal
Yul KwonDakal
Sarah LacinaDakal
Amber MarianoDakal
Kim Spradlin-WolfeDakal
Tony VlachosDakal
Nick WilsonDakal
Natalie AndersonSele
Danni BoatwrightSele
Jeremy CollinsSele
Ben DriebergenSele
Michele FitzgeraldSele
Adam KleinSele
Rob MarianoSele
Parvati ShallowSele
Denise StapleySele
Ethan ZohnSele
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Immunity1: Dakal
Voted Out1: Rob
Immunity2: Sele
Voted Out2: Sarah

I’m not sure if we can talk about the Instagram first vote outs by the contestants but it has swayed my thinking of who could go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad