TV: Survivor - Season 42

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
She’s among the worst five. Mike played a better game, and the jury preferred her story for some reason.

She’s not a terrible Survivor player. She’s entertaining, but I don’t think she’s that good at the game. Mike was pretty good, but the jury had a disappointing final tribal performance.

Fitting for this season. One of the worst I can remember. There were some good players, but almost all of them went out early.

It’s not only COVID. They get a great tax deal in Fiji. They’ve ruined the allure of the changing locations with it. Survivor was better when we saw different environments.
She was very good down the stretch. Keeping her idol and flashing at FTC was a great move. Not sure, but she might be the first player to do that without a single other player knowing about it.

Mike played an emotional game and let Omar manipulate him. I would argue that Erika from s41 is a worse winner. But at the end of the day they both objectively had the best FTC in their season by a mile

The edit was great this season, my biggest problem is the 26 days, really doesn't feel like the full game (with all the twists a close second). If you give me a good edit with interesting players, I don't care too much about challenges and the 'wrong' player winning, personally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad