Survivor Australia

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
All 9 episodes are up here

So far, as the US Survivor expert says at about 2:10 "Survivor Australia is unobjectively better in every measurable way than US Survivor"

WAY more physical challenges than US Survivor, almost twice as many days as US Survivor and it's great. The tribal council in episode 7 was the best I have ever seen.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Watched a bit of this with my wife last night and I gotta say something about it definitely feels better than American Survivor so far. I might have her start over again so we can watch together.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Will they continue to air all the eps on YT? I’m interested in watching since everyone says it’s so much better than the US one, but don’t want to watch half then find out they either took off eps i didnt see yet or dont keep adding them.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Will they continue to air all the eps on YT? I’m interested in watching since everyone says it’s so much better than the US one, but don’t want to watch half then find out they either took off eps i didnt see yet or dont keep adding them.

I have no idea, it's just a private person posting them, not a network. I am sure it could be pulled any time, but so far so good.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Australians make some good television , I prefer the Aussie masterchef better the the US show.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I find Australian Survivor much better than what US Survivor has become, but it isn't as good as US Survivor during its early years. There are strengths and weakness but at least it's different without be unfamiliar. The current season is not bad though I'd like the franchise to stay away form the gimmicky seasons for a while. I'd take South Africa over Australia as a franchise at the moment.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
There was a period of US Survivor where they really emphasized the good looking women and looking back, it was a little gross.

The men on Australian Survivor are absolute units. I don’t know what they do down there to grow them like that, but Australian men are amongst the best looking guys in the best shape in the world. At least that’s my opinion as a straight guy.

The nickname of all the beefy male alliance is the Meat Tray. 😂

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
There was a period of US Survivor where they really emphasized the good looking women and looking back, it was a little gross.

The men on Australian Survivor are absolute units. I don’t know what they do down there to grow them like that, but Australian men are amongst the best looking guys in the best shape in the world. At least that’s my opinion as a straight guy.

I don't recall that. There is usually 3-4 good looking females and 3-4 good looking males, The rest are average/below.

I think there was just one season they had that Brawns vs Beauty type thing.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
If it does and you use Facebook, there's a group called The Tribe Has Spoken that you can join. They post the new episodes as well.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Survivor au typically has great pre-merges with the big tribes, epic challenges, and longer episodes. I find they tend to suffer towards the end though when most of the better players are gone and it's either one or two strong players running the show or all beta players trying to lay low until the end. Lots of repeated confessionals with not much actually happening. Still a great version of the show though, definitely worth watching for anyone who likes the American version.

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country

Gross? Why?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Letting Rich compete in challenges naked and rubbing against people.......having Heidi and Jenna take their clothes off for food.......crap like that.

She didn't update yesterdays episode, #12. Will advise if I find it there.

I watched episode 12 on a stream, wasn't a huge fan of the twist at the end, but looks to be entertaining to set up this week.

.....poor Simon.....he literally can't do anything right.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Episode 13 was a compelling last vote before the merge and an alliance may have blown up.

The preview for episode 13 said, "the best end game ever"

NinjaKick

life as a leafs fan
Dec 5, 2018
Toronto
bummed out over Stevie... love that guy. I wonder if George keeping Flick bites him in the ass

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Great first episode to the week.....I think my heart was racing faster during tribal council waiting to see if an idol would be played correctly than any other time I can remember.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
This Australian season has been awesome I must say. I find Australia can run very hot and cold from season to season and even within the same season, but this one has been consistent.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The last episode would have been an epic episode any other week than this one, this sets up so many potential endings now.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Given that Australia can show 3 episodes a week at 90 minutes each vs the US 1 per week at 45 minutes each, when Australia gets a cast like this, it can do so much more than CBS can do in the US. When the cast isn't as great, it can cause a season to drag a little. Down to 6 episodes now, and we don't know if it's a final 2 or 3. There will still be at least 1 non-elimination episode. I think you can make a case for 5 of the last 7 being able to still win.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Down to 6 now, the recent vote off was so fun to watch develop. The editors are lucky to get so much time to fill with content.

Reactions: Zeppo

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Bummed at the recent vote off.....but their jury villa video is great.

They played as good a game as possible for someone who couldn't get on the right side for 42 days.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00