OT: Surprised that DP not w/ org in any capacity?

IslesNation1995

Oct 22, 2013
Bring damn DP back! im so sick of watching soft goals go in on Nabokov it makes me want to sell all of my partial plan tickets and never go to a game again. this is HORRIBLE. Garth NEEDS to address this goal tending issue.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Do you remember way back DP was being discussed in a trade with Beantown that would send Samsonov here? DP had a curt comment about just wanting to play, here "or wherever."

LOL, we agree Nino was a cry baby but now you want Samsonov on the team? Seriously? You don't remember what a locker room cancer that fool was??? When he first came into the league he was a prima donna cry baby also. He couldn't spell the word team.

OlTimeHockey

Dec 5, 2003
home
LOL, we agree Nino was a cry baby but now you want Samsonov on the team? Seriously? You don't remember what a locker room cancer that fool was??? When he first came into the league he was a prima donna cry baby also. He couldn't spell the word team.

Samsonov or DP.....hmm....I'd take Pol Pot if he could skate over the fifteen year blunder.

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
this is OT and i DO NOT want this to turn into a bashing DP thread....but i am absolutely SHOCKED that we have not heard any news in any capacity on DP.....i was really assuming wang would throw him a bone and give him some sort of apprentice role within the organization....i do not believe he has retired, but he is not even playing in the ECHL or anything right now...

does anyone have any insight or comments? i am truly just wondering...was always a big proponent of his

**ONCE AGAIN,THIS THREAD WAS NOT MADE FOR OPINIONS ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF HIM AS A PLAYER OR PERSON...SIMPLY ON HIS STATUS NOW**
I am not entirely shocked. It sounded like he took it really hard once he was waived or bought out etc.
Maybe he is trying to distance himself ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad