Suprised and a little disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
Just finished reading what Brett Willows had to say about how Sat night played out for him.

Gotta say MLSE, I'm surprised and a little disappointed in your ham handed, bush league way you have your emerge tender system set up.

This is not about how you treated the young lad, it's your system that sucks azz.

Caught him at the noodle shop and had to rush him to get his soaked gear?

What if the call came 10 minutes later and he had a belly full of noodles and maybe a pint or two under the belt? What if he had to actually fill the pipes, even for say 5 mins?

Get off your wallets and stop being lazy, get proactive.

Have someone well noticed that they will be the emerge , give them time to prep the day as they see fit and bloody well comp them +1 into the ACC for the game, regardless if a tender has gone down or not.

Confused-Minion-What-Gif-In-Despicable-Me-2.gif

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Just finished reading what Brett Willows had to say about how Sat night played out for him.

Gotta say MLSE, I'm surprised and a little disappointed in your ham handed, bush league way you have your emerge tender system set up.

This is not about how you treated the young lad, it's your system that sucks azz.

Caught him at the noodle shop and had to rush him to get his soaked gear?

What if the call came 10 minutes later and he had a belly full of noodles and maybe a pint or two under the belt? What if he had to actually fill the pipes, even for say 5 mins?

Get off your wallets and stop being lazy, get proactive.

Have someone well noticed that they will be the emerge , give them time to prep the day as they see fit and bloody well comp them +1 into the ACC for the game, regardless if a tender has gone down or not.

I blame Bozak. You know, had we not signed him to that ridiculous contract we wouldnt have to be so cheap with our emergency university goaltenders. OH MLSE, YOU HAVE SHAMED ME!!! :shakehead:

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
What alternative do you propose OP? I'd love to hear it.

Pretty simple fix.

You know when you have home games, you know what nights your farm team is out of town.

Make the calls a week or so in advance and have a emerge at the arena, it costs them nothing to have the player there, if you so chose , you can alway comp them down the road.

And no there are no cap implications ,if they are there or even if they play.

One of our tenders is susceptible to concussions, he was not concussed but because of past history the doc did not clear him to continue.

Each team is alloted game day tickets on road games, i see no reason why these things can't also be arranged with a local emerge call up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad