Superline 1 vs Superline 2

Which Line?

• Total voters

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Man, that second line would be a beauty to watch. Hard to not vote for them, but you have to think that all 3 need to have the puck for long periods of time. I still went with them, because McDavid.

filinski77

Feb 12, 2017
Surprised to see it so lopsided. I have it:

Pasta > Tkachuk
Mack < McDavid
Rants > Marner
Always so hard to do one vs. one matchups, I'd rate it as:

McDavid

Mackinnon
Marner/Rantanen
Pastrnak
Tkachuk

I'd take McDavids line, it is close however and you definitely don't go wrong with either.

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
That first line isn’t as good as the Avs actual first line. Not because of skill, but because Pastrnak doesn’t fill the same role as Landeskog does and helps the line thrive

Reactions: Hennessy

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Smart players change up their game to make their line better. Any of Tkachuk, McDavid, or Marner could become goal scoring threats if they had to

Jetcetera

Jan 19, 2015
Manitoba
I'd take Pastrnak, Mackinnon and Rantanen. I don't think McDavid is that much better than Mackinnon to justify taking that line when Pastrnak and Rantanen are much better than Tkachuk and Marner

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Smart players change up their game to make their line better. Any of Tkachuk, McDavid, or Marner could become goal scoring threats if they had to

plus McDavid already is one

he finished last season with more goals than anyone else in this thread,and will likely have 40+ again this year

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Ill take either on the Sens please

Edit: Went line 1

Pasta> Tkachuk
Mack< Mcdavid
Rantanen> Marner

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I don't often vote against McDavid (even when grouped) but this is 1 exception.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Tough one but I have:

Pasta > Tkachuk
MacK << McJesus
Rants > Marner

I honestly think this is about as dead even as it'll get. Line #2 has the clear best player but they also have the worst player of the group in Tkachuk.

McJesus >> MacK >= Rants >= Pasta = Marner >> Tkachuk.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011

McDavid already is. Marner is equal to Rants (I was wrong to doubt him) and Tkachuk will score with his ass with those two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad