NFL GDT: Super Bowl LI: (1) New England Patriots Vs. (2) Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I'm a Braves fan and remember the night they won the World Series somewhat vaguely, I was 7. Unfortunately that was the only one they would win in 5 trips.

I was just thinking about the 90's Braves teams today. They could have won a bunch with those teams.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Us Canadians missing out on all the great commercials.....But it's OK, because every break we get to watch two women ramble on about a nationwide text giveaway contest on CTV.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Some of you may be too young to remember but for us in our 30's and older ,, Remember when people wore suits/dresses with big ass shoulders like that. A very disturbing 80's/early 90's trend that thankfully vanished

Her outfit reminds me of those

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Us Canadians missing out on all the great commercials.....But it's OK, because every break we get to watch two women ramble on about a nationwide text giveaway contest on CTV.

I'm seeing them because I'm watching on fox. The commercials aren't that great to be honest.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Also credit to her for actually singing

A rarity at these half time shows

For sure; she is unbelievable. Say what you want about her music or politics or whatever, but she is one of the greatest performers of this generation. The amount of effort that goes into her performances is pretty much unmatched.

I went to undergrad with one of her main dancers. Super nice girl. The amount of work she puts in even as a dancer is mind-blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad