GDT: Sunday, April 1st, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Well this was the worst case scenario for the Blues.

I wouldn't want to be the team that plays them next after losing their playoff spot and the 6-0 drubbing by the Coyotes.

Oh wait..........

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Nice. The Ducks win.

Colorado is now in the 2nd wildcard spot and St. Louis is outside of the bubble. The matchup between those two on Saturday is going to be so intense. That one game could end up deciding which team makes the playoffs and which one goes home.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Nice. The Ducks win.

The Colorado-St. Louis matchup on Saturday is going to be so intense. That one game could decide which team makes the playoffs and which one goes home.

I think Colarado will lsoe tomorrow and @ San jose... we'll see

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
good game the vet ducks win the young avs learning how to win. avs will be good when they get more experience

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Well this was the worst case scenario for the Blues.

I wouldn't want to be the team that plays them next after losing their playoff spot and the 6-0 drubbing by the Coyotes.

Oh wait..........
Ovi has been super quiet. He needs 5 goals...he faces the Blues

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Good game, I was hoping for a 3 pointer as I wanna see both teams in the playoffs.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Nice. The Ducks win.

Colorado is now in the 2nd wildcard spot and St. Louis is outside of the bubble. The matchup between those two on Saturday is going to be so intense. That one game could end up deciding which team makes the playoffs and which one goes home.
Go Blues.

St.Louis is a team that I wouldn't hate to see win if we didn't go far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spazkat

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
And thanks for the points!

Well it's on the younger generation to carry the older generation when age prevents them from being able to do it themselves, so it was nice to see our kids considerate enough to help those geriatrics out ;-)

...shame we turtled for the entire third period *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad