GDT: Sunday, April 1st, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
They clearly collided by accident. I doubt Captain Concussion (Oshie) is going head hunting in garbage time...

Keep making it sound like a guy who is notorious for losing his head is playing 3D Chess and wasn't just frustrated by a pretty ineffective game. Every single scrap Malkin has ever been in has been the result of him losing control, seriously take a trip down memory lane if you don't buy it.

Evgeni Malkin

Oshie clearly did that on purpose. He's a dirty player. Looks like he tried to knee Malkin. But that's okay...Malkin will just send Oshie home in the playoffs...again.

Reactions: Fatty McLardy

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Oshie clearly did that on purpose. He's a dirty player. Looks like he tried to knee Malkin. But that's okay...Malkin will just send Oshie home in the playoffs...again.
Homie you trying to hard... Oshie is clearly looking down ice, I can't even believe this is turning into one of "those" things.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

I didn't know someone could twist reality that far. Next thing you'll tell me is that Connolly tried to kill Dumoulin by taking a shot at his face. Lol.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017

Don't worry, i'm sure the Caps will raise a banner for the divisional title before their next home game.....

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
blah-blah cups blah blah cups

I only reciprocated with the same amount of intelligence that you added to the conversation..

but seriously, i know it might be tough for you as a caps fan to realize it, but the final goal is the win the stanley cup, which Crosby and Malkin are experts at, while your bird f*** isn't...

Reactions: Skrudland2Lomakin

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Pens posters here are extremely condescending but I guess they have earned the right to be, however sometimes a little humility can go a long way.

Anyway, there isn't a Caps fan on the planet who thinks the Caps will beat the Pens if they face each other in the playoffs. We understand the Caps are the Pens bitches and any regular season win does nothing to change that. Happy now?

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011

Weird reason to get flustered, I thought for a while the knock against Geno was he didn't speak too much English, now he's getting angry when Russian is spoken to him? I suspect there is more to it.

EDIT: Also let's not even begin to pretend that players are not ALL constantly chirping from the bench.

Reactions: Yeah15

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Pens posters here are extremely condescending but I guess they have earned the right to be, however sometimes a little humility can go a long way.

Anyway, there isn't a Caps fan on the planet who thinks the Caps will beat the Pens if they face each other in the playoffs. We understand the Caps are the Pens *****es and any regular season win does nothing to change that. Happy now?

Caps fans are saints in here....please

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
I only reciprocated with the same amount of intelligence that you added to the conversation..

but seriously, i know it might be tough for you as a caps fan to realize it, but the final goal is the win the stanley cup, which Crosby and Malkin are experts at, while your bird **** isn't...
lol, sure. good thing there is always another chance. see you in the playoffs.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Clear as day. Oshie dirty as hell.

Wait, what? Did you mean to post a different video cause nothing there was dirty. He bumped into him going about 2 miles an hour as Malkin was heading towards a change.

Caps fans are saints in here....please

What the heck can a Caps fan ever come into a main board thread and say that wouldn't immediately be shot down with the "zero Cups" retort?

Caps fans are up there with Sabres and Blues fans as least provocative posters on these boards. Hell there are only about five Caps fans that even post on the main boards consistently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mez

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Wait, what? Did you mean to post a different video cause nothing there was dirty. He bumped into him going about 2 miles an hour towards a change.

On purpose. And then he sneak attacks Malkin like a little wussy...knowing Malkin would own him in a fight.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
On purpose. And then he sneak attacks Malkin like a little wussy...knowing Malkin would own him in a fight.

Come on, any player would react the exact same way when his stick was just shot away from like that. Both players acted appropriately, fans should chill out.

And of course Malkin would kill Oshie in a fight. Oshie is also working on like concussion number five.

@ikhurshudyan
Oshie said he didn’t like that Malkin shot his stick at the bench. When Malkin grabbed him, he just tried to “hold onto the moose.”

:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Wait, that's what people are freaking out about? Seriously? They had a scrum, that's nothing :laugh:

Malkin flicking Oshie's stick into the Capitals bench is probably the worst thing here, and that's just meh. Oshie and Malkin running into each other and them getting tangled in a scrum isn't "dirty as hell".

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Jesus, that’s just irritation by Malkin after getting their asses handed to them. That isn’t Oshie being dirty.

Hornqvist was jostling 5 on 1 throughout the entire game because he seems to be the only one that cared that there was a hockey game going on. Malkin decided to join in 59 minutes into the game.

The Penguins problem all year is their general lack of disinterest they seem to have in some games. They are coasting to the finish line. We will see if it bites them in the ass come playoff time.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Clearly not as this game demonstrated, all he's good for is embarrassing his team with a peewee level tantrum from the bench followed by an ejection lol.

he's also good for winning cups as opposed to doing shitty bird celebrations on the way to choking in the 2nd round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad