Transfer: Summer Transfers and Rumors Discussion Part V

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Nah, not my thing. I don’t need my name in lights. I‘ve always said, I’d love fame for the money but hate the attention. Well, the attention from more ladies would be nice.
Would you really though? They'd be after your money... not you. Fills one hole, but makes another.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Lenglet had a good start with Barça and a few good moments after that, but the guy seems to seriously lack confidence. Umtiti had a great start, but it's been so long since he played regularly or looked good for any consistent period of time that he's tough to bet on.

Would you really though? They'd be after your money... not you. Fills one hole, but makes another.

No ring and if there is pre-nup. At my age it'd have to be someone really worthwhile regardless.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The last “the deal is close tweet” I’m very much in doubt he renews. It amazes me they haven’t both moved on. The second raphina is signed I think it’s game over for dembele

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

Forget the story itself, but really interesting to see who is reporting what. So I saw a tweet from Marca before I saw the tweet I'm quoting here. Not sure who broke the news first. However, earlier in the day I saw this tweet which cites two other jounalists. Interesting to see such a contrast same day.

Reactions: Power Man

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Oh ya I read that earlier to lol I guess even my brain is tired of this bull shit. f*** off seriously Dembele. Barca are in a toxic relationship hoping they can fix their partner. Move on

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Oh ya I read that earlier to lol I guess even my brain is tired of this bull shit. f*** off seriously Dembele. Barca are in a toxic relationship hoping they can fix their partner. Move on

Well if reports are true it sounds like it could happen and he's taking a notable pay cut.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well if reports are true it sounds like it could happen and he's taking a notable pay cut.
I still would rather he leaves. If he plays well they’ll go back to asking for the moon in a years time. And if he sucks they just wasted more time and resources on him. Best to cut the losses and move on. There’s a reason most teams shut the door on him.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I still would rather he leaves. If he plays well they’ll go back to asking for the moon in a years time. And if he sucks they just wasted more time and resources on him. Best to cut the losses and move on. There’s a reason most teams shut the door on him.

I'm not advocating signing him, just saying what's out there. That said at this point I'd rather him than Raphinha. They'd probably end up on similar wages, but Raphinha is another 55 million or so in transfer fee. Of course Trincao would cost nothing too and be on less wages than either of them.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Im like that. I mean, I wanna eat, and gave toys, but I don’t crave money. The recognition for my work? That’s rewarding, to me. It’s far more full filling, for me.

Reactions: LOGiK

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Im like that. I mean, I wanna eat, and gave toys, but I don’t crave money. The recognition for my work? That’s rewarding, to me. It’s far more full filling, for me.

Well to be clear I don't crave money either, but I'd much rather live a... "retired" lifestyle and not have to work. I'm doing more than fine, but to be able to do what I want to do every day would be better.

Reactions: koyvoo

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Well to be clear I don't crave money either, but I'd much rather live a... "retired" lifestyle and not have to work. I'm doing more than fine, but to be able to do what I want to do every day would be better.
I hear you. That I’m definitely chasing. But it’ll mean I’m old. Lol.

Reactions: les Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad