St. Louis
Arsenal is splashing cash, United's splashing more;
Spurs doing Spursy things; City and 'pool're crying poor;
Grealish may be on the move and Villa want Smith-Rowe;
Teams buying random French players? Quick, ask @Evilo
German teams all seem skint; yet Dortmund doesn't spend;
Juve looks for guys on a free; ah nature starts to mend;
PSG loading up again, wow what a surprise;
Americans moving to Europe; a country on the rise.
Barca signed new players and yet they seem quite broke;
Ryan to La Real; man, what a bloke.
Can Lille and Inter win again, the questions that are posed;
Regardless, no one's cooler than Kruse: case closed.

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The f*** are Barca going to ginter… lol

He's a solid CB & good locker-room presence, who should be a good rotation guy for clubs of that stature...so I get why there's interest; hard to thread that needle of good enough to start for a club like that and won't rock the boat if he's not starting every match.

But yeah, can't imagine you guys paying up for him and you're probably just doing your due diligence for next summer since he's out of contract then.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I mean Barca did buy an old and falling out of prime Vermaelen, but even then Ginter is a step or two below his talent level lol. But Barca did also buy Garcia and even though he's young, he also looked like he didn't belong in the first two leagues in any country.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I mean Barca did buy an old and falling out of prime Vermaelen, but even then Ginter is a step or two below his talent level lol. But Barca did also buy Garcia and even though he's young, he also looked like he didn't belong in the first two leagues in any country.

Are you drunker than normal?

Reactions: East Coast Bias

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Back to Jordan Henderson. He is 31 years old, he has 2 more years on his contract, he is a bit injury prone, he is one of the highest paid midfielder.

Basically, all these Henderson stories circulating are his agent trying to get him a new contract. For christ sake he is good but 2 years for a player his age with his injury record it's better to be careful and FSG are not to blame in this case. A lot of teams are more careful before handing out new deals to older players.

The worst is that all LFC related journalist are on it. Talk about being briefed the same news. :laugh:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He's a solid CB & good locker-room presence, who should be a good rotation guy for clubs of that stature...so I get why there's interest; hard to thread that needle of good enough to start for a club like that and won't rock the boat if he's not starting every match.

But yeah, can't imagine you guys paying up for him and you're probably just doing your due diligence for next summer since he's out of contract then.
Where’s that Patrick I have 2 dollars meme. If they’re spending money on a defender it better not be him!

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I agree. IMO Barcelona would be a better fit. He is exactly what is missing a competent defender.
No money it would be a dream tbh. But not realistic. I would suggest the Martinez option before he fully breaks out. And becomes over priced.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
With regards to Ginter, I haven't seen anything recently so I'm not sure where you're getting that @Duchene2MacKinnon , but I think he'd be fine as a 3rd choice right now. I'm assuming the interest is because his contract is up in a year and he'd be cheap, but I don't buy the interest really.

Suspiciously too good I doubt it’s real.

I'd actually be more inclined to believe this than Ginter as the club has been rumored to be interested in Romagnoli before and dumping Coutinho is a priority. That said I don't think it will happen.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Everton are always on brand. They are now closing in on Andros Townsend and Demarai Gray. Incredible commitment to mediocrity.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Okay so ~€85M on White, Lokonga and Tavares? Lmao

Edit: forgot converting White's price to Euros. Even worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad