Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not going to watch an hour of nonsense but based off that 3 min clip… I guess good on him for identifying that he simply isn’t good enough. I wonder tho maybe he should continue to focus on himself rather than become a voodooo Twitter lawyer?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not going to watch an hour of nonsense but based off that 3 min clip… I guess good on him for identifying that he simply isn’t good enough. I wonder tho maybe he should continue to focus on himself rather than become a voodooo Twitter lawyer?
Honestly I think Neville is just pretending he is on the United board. Rio Ferdinand does it too. Like how they want to sort out Ronnie and have a word with FDJ about sporting integrity and whatnot. It’s very FM messed up as a real manager and is still projecting what he would do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Sarr played at least a season as a LB in Nice, and didn't he play at that position with Chelsea for a game or two last season as well,

I think you should count him in the LCB/LB depth chart (if he stays).
Ah my bad, I was remembering him on the right side but incorrectly. Makes sense they might keep him for backup then, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Maybe he should focus on his coaching career. Not that anyone believes what he is saying is true... just to make sure I'll say it anyway. He's talking out of his ass. Goes well with their fans.
He is right though.

It would be different if Barcelona were purchasing cheaper players and try to cut wages but it is clear they want De Jong to give them back the money he is owed which is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He is right though.

It would be different if Barcelona were purchasing cheaper players and try to cut wages but it is clear they want De Jong to give them back the money he is owed which is wrong.
Not surprised given the last thread where you and @Savant were spewing nonsense. He's wrong and we'll go over this hoping you actually read and take it in for once. Frenkie is being paid his wages thus not a breach of contract. They wages were deferred with an extension of years on his contract similar to what Sam did in January to get Fernan registered. The are cutting wages see Lewa wages in comparison. Neville is a moron with a stupid take thats half baked. No one is not getting paid they all are how would one take them to court for being asses and wanting him to transfer yeah good luck buddy. There's a video I posted I suggest you watch it.

lol thanks they can also take Sam, Braithwaite, Depay, Pjanic, Neto, and Oscar to really show us.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Not surprised given the last thread where you and @Savant were spewing nonsense. He's wrong and we'll go over this hoping you actually read and take it in for once. Frenkie is being paid his wages thus not a breach of contract. They wages were deferred with an extension of years on his contract similar to what Sam did in January to get Fernan registered. The are cutting wages see Lewa wages in comparison. Neville is a moron with a stupid take thats half baked. No one is not getting paid they all are how would one take them to court for being asses and wanting him to transfer yeah good luck buddy. There's a video I posted I suggest you watch it.

lol thanks they can also take Sam, Braithwaite, Depay, Pjanic, Neto, and Oscar to really show us.
I do not think the problem is not getting paid. The issue is forcing De Jong to renounce his defered salary which were negotiated in good faith.

Barcelona are entitled to get good deals on the market but the optic change the minute that they start purchasing pricier players.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

What nonsense was I spewing? I just said I didn’t understand what was going on. Either way, it’s certainly a , let’s say, unique strategy. If it works out good for them.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I do not think the problem is not getting paid. The issue is forcing De Jong to renounce his defered salary which were negotiated in good faith.

Barcelona are entitled to get good deals on the market but the optic change the minute that they start purchasing pricier players.

There's no gun to his head, and he is getting paid. Which Neville leaves out. Is it shady? Yeah sure, is it a breach of contract no, hence why its a stupid comment made by a moron for morons.

Doesn't matter what the optics are... they signing cheaper contracts then the players who are already there.

What nonsense was I spewing? I just said I didn’t understand what was going on. Either way, it’s certainly a , let’s say, unique strategy. If it works out good for them.
Monopoly money. It is in fact real money and maybe the idea isn't to mouth off if you dont understand what's going on? the info is there if you want it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Monopoly money. It is in fact real money and maybe the idea isn't to mouth off if you dont understand what's going on? the info is there if you want it.
It is very funny to me that you are that butt hurt about that analogy. I thought the third lever joke was better anyway.

It’s numbers on a balance sheet it’s not exactly someone is showing up with a Halliburton briefcase, so yeah it’s not tangible, it isn’t fully paid out due to amortization, so it may as well be Monopoly money. Didn’t realize you were so sensitive about it. Alternative revenue streams are all fun and good though if it works right?

I even said that if it works out more power to y’all. Doesn’t bother me, just think it’s funny how it’s working out this way. How many other teams are selling rights for transfer fees I wonder? Doesn’t bother me, if anything it’s kind of crazy to see the advantages Barcelona has for being Barcelona here. Good for them. I think the recruitment strategy on a whole (especially in terms of who they are bringing in) is weird and feels very mid-late 00s Madrid more than Barca, but maybe that’s just me.

Unpaid transfer debt is Monopoly money. It isn’t exclusive to Barcelona. My club also rights “IOU” on a post-it note and leaves it on the fridge. You are the only one being sensitive and getting mad about it.

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It is very funny to me that you are that butt hurt about that analogy. I thought the third lever joke was better anyway.

It’s numbers on a balance sheet it’s not exactly someone is showing up with a Halliburton briefcase, so yeah it’s not tangible, it isn’t fully paid out due to amortization, so it may as well be Monopoly money. Didn’t realize you were so sensitive about it. Alternative revenue streams are all fun and good though if it works right?

I even said that if it works out more power to y’all. Doesn’t bother me, just think it’s funny how it’s working out this way. How many other teams are selling rights for transfer fees I wonder? Doesn’t bother me, if anything it’s kind of crazy to see the advantages Barcelona has for being Barcelona here. Good for them. I think the strategy on a whole is weird and feels very late 00s Madrid more than Barca, but maybe that’s just me.

Unpaid transfer debt is Monopoly money. It isn’t exclusive to Barcelona. My club also rights “IOU” on a post-it note and leaves it on the fridge. You are the only one being sensitive and getting mad about it.
It's as funny as Tyler Perry's movies. It was a joke?

Give me your credit card you know its all monopoly money since you cant see it. I'm not mad I think it's unintentionally hilarious like your obsession with Spurs. If you want to moan about it weekly more power to you but it really comes off as ...

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It's as funny as Tyler Perry's movies. It was a joke?

Give me your credit card you know its all monopoly money since you cant see it. I'm not mad I think it's unintentionally hilarious like your obsession with Spurs. If you want to moan about it weekly more power to you but it really comes off as ...
Deflect deflect deflect.

It’s an analogy. It isn’t exactly a hard one either. I give it out pretty equally. The only obsession is you being obsessed with me. It’s almost flattering but mostly weird.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

Except no one is forcing him.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Except no one is forcing him.
I just find it hard to believe that there isn’t a club in UCL that it’s trying to come in here. Even if the wages are high it’s a great player. If Utd was in UCL this would have been done weeks ago. Still feels like this isn’t over. Probably goes until deadline day when whatever top 4 PL club starts the slowest gets desperate

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I just find it hard to believe that there isn’t a club in UCL that it’s trying to come in here. Even if the wages are high it’s a great player. If Utd was in UCL this would have been done weeks ago. Still feels like this isn’t over. Probably goes until deadline day when whatever top 4 PL club starts the slowest gets desperate

Chelsea, potentially.

Then why is Barcelona not trying to retain him then?

You're seriously conflating "forcing" with "not trying to retain him"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad