Summer '15 Thread II (All Proposals/Blog Rumors in here)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod now

Unless something changes in the next hour, the Blue Jackets are out of the Cody Franson mix.

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Clarkson on the 2nd line? NO THANKS!

I don't think we should get too bogged down by which line is referred to as the #2 line and which one is the #3. But, I see a Jenner - Dubi - Clarkson line being a very hard line to play against.

I'm also still hopeful that Clarkson is going surprise a number of people this year.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
TSN is having a guessing game on their panel on who will win the "Clarkson Cup." Which is the UFA player who gets overpaid and has no shot to live up to their deal. :laugh:

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 18s18 seconds ago

Mike Richards not listed on NHL's official free-agent list

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 4s4 seconds ago

#CBJ Mark Letestu is officially a UFA, but is still talking to Columbus. Don't think he'll sit on the market long.

Personally I think if he was coming back it would have been done by now

CBJSlash

Aug 13, 2003
The Bus
Visit site

#CBJ Mark Letestu is officially a UFA, but is still talking to Columbus. Don't think he'll sit on the market long.

I don't know about that. With the UFA talking window, Letestu's already heard from any team interested in him. Chances are he already knows the dollars out there and wants us to get closer to them.

He'll give us a chance to match his best deal, guaranteed. If he signs elsewhere, its because we didn't.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Kessel to Pittsburgh talk heating up according to Sportsnet. They're pissed they didn't get Saad

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

Hard not to feel that way.. we shall see.

Been kinda quiet on the Calvert front the past day or two as well.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
At this point it's best for Letestu to, at least, hear the other offers and talk with his family. However, it he really wants back with the CBJ he can't hesitate very long as the CBJ could spend money on another FA.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
At this point it's best for Letestu to, at least, hear the other offers and talk with his family. However, it he really wants back with the CBJ he can't hesitate very long as the CBJ could spend money on another FA.

This is true. depending on Saad,Calvert,& possible D there is only about 13 mill or so to go around.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
I wish we could have had him back, but I am not going to get upset about this. I am happy for him if that is what he wanted.

CBJSlash

Aug 13, 2003
The Bus
Visit site
Its okay. Letestu isn't the difference between us and the playoffs as much as I like him. We'll just need to pick up a player like him at the deadline if we are in position.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 2m2 minutes ago
Blake Comeau's three-year deal with #avs carries a $2.4M AAV.

WHAT THE WHAT?????

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad