GDT: SUCK IT ARIZONA!!!! Coyotes 4, Canucks 3

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Or think back to those games where people said "forget the tank for now, I want to beat St. Louis/Toronto/Calgary/Chicago" A couple extra losses and this team has 29th sealed up. Ah well. Not like we have any impact on whether or not the Canucks win, I just hope that cheering for those wins was worth it. I know we all have last year's California road trip to cherish instead of Auston Matthews. Seems worth it. :sarcasm:

The first half of both seasons is what ****ed the tank. I Don't think you can point to a couple of wins in the 2nd half of the season as the reason we don't have Matthews or why we won't finish bottom 2. Bad teams still win games and you can't prevent the odd win mixed in with the losses. Its pretty hard to be worse than the canucks have the last few months. The biggest problem with our tanks is a management group that refuses to acknowledge the need for a rebuild. Meaningless 1st half wins is why we probably won't have top 2 odds in the draft lottery.

I think the lesson going into next year is that this team needs to fall off a cliff early. The canucks cant be hovering or above .500 half away through the season. Management has to come out and commit to a rebuild so everybody is on the same page. If this team makes more short sighted moves to target the playoffs then we will again be hovering around .500 by January and be behind the 8 ball in our tank chances.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
They will probably win and celebrate like they have won a playoff game. Most annoying team to follow ever.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Or think back to those games where people said "forget the tank for now, I want to beat St. Louis/Toronto/Calgary/Chicago" A couple extra losses and this team has 29th sealed up. Ah well. Not like we have any impact on whether or not the Canucks win, I just hope that cheering for those wins was worth it. I know we all have last year's California road trip to cherish instead of Auston Matthews. Seems worth it. :sarcasm:

I'm going to let you in on a little secret... fans hoping for a win in a specific game doesn't actually help the team win or lose the game :P

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Some of you guys are invading our GDT to root for us, so can we invade yours to root for you? :P

Think someone on our board suggested that the Nucks fans just go post in your GDT and you can post in ours. That way no one is "tanking" and we're all being good sports lol

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Don't worry guys the Coyotes will win. Coyotes lost out on McDavid, Matthews, Laine, Eichel, and more. Coyotes fail even at tanking.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Yotes scratching Keller in a "meaningless" game, nice tank move!

Sources say this is how the convo went:

Chayka: Listen Dave, I want you to scratch Keller tonight

Tippett: Yeah yeah, I know our Corsi sucks...wait what?!?

Chayka: I need you to scratch Keller

Tippett: You mean you actually want me to scratch a kid? *huge grin*

Chayka: Yes, he needs to be tought a lesson

Tippett: Done! *pumps fist as he walks out*

Chayka: *cought* what an idiot *cough*

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
Yotes scratching Keller in a "meaningless" game, nice tank move!

Sources say this is how the convo went:

Chayka: Listen Dave, I want you to scratch Keller tonight

Tippett: Yeah yeah, I know our Corsi sucks...wait what?!?

Chayka: I need you to scratch Keller

Tippett: You mean you actually want me to scratch a kid? *huge grin*

Chayka: Yes, he needs to be tought a lesson

Tippett: Done! *pumps fist as he walks out*

Chayka: *cought* what an idiot *cough*

I bet the sources were _Del_ or RT from our board...

President of Hockey

Aug 13, 2016
I think it would be more than fair if Vrbata returns some of the picks we did not get for him at last years deadline by scoring 3 goals tonight to push us down to 29...

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
some of you guys are invading our gdt to root for us, so can we invade yours to root for you? :p

zomg your team is sooooooooooooo awesome

I foresee Dvorak getting his first hattie against us tonight. :nod:

:towel::dd:!!!GO COYOTES GO!!!:dd::towel:

:towel::dd::wave::dd::towel:

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
why the hell is Miller playing tonight? wtf! 3 meaningless ass games left and this fking coach is still riding Miller.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00