Subban makes a Christmas Surprise

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I really don't get the hate for him. You could hate him as a player but as a person he's as good as it gets.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
how people ever called him a thug is just... not gonna get too involved but a great thing PK did

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Yeah, when they all go "It's PK! IT'S PK!!!!!!!", it's awesome.

Lots of black kids uh, I wonder if that's a PK effect of sort where they identify to him and try hockey.

One of the reasons why the league would have preferred PK play in the States. If the NHL could make a dent in the African-American community, they'd make a lot more money and could probably pass the NBA in the Big 4. Not to mention, more black players would make their way to the league (Even though more and more blacks are in the show now) and that would just boost that attraction factor.

Hockey needs a charismatic Asian player. No offense to Paul Kariya, but he had the personality of drying paint.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
He's making 9 million, he's this he is that

Don't look at his bank balance or on the ice for a bit. Look to him as a person he is easily worth 10. A good heart doesn't have a price tag

Last edited:

Hermamoud

Feb 21, 2008
Hockey needs a charismatic Asian player. No offense to Paul Kariya, but he had the personality of drying paint.

Richard Park? :sarcasm:

I don't think Asians have the genetic makeup to build the physique for hockey. Maybe in a few generations.

Just think of some of the sports Asians are legitimately elite at. Diving, badminton, ping pong, kickboxing / thai boxing, Starcraft, League of Legends?

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
Richard Park? :sarcasm:

I don't think Asians have the genetic makeup to build the physique for hockey. Maybe in a few generations.

Just think of some of the sports Asians are legitimately elite at. Diving, badminton, ping pong, kickboxing / thai boxing, Starcraft, League of Legends?

Actually it doesn't really take generations just good nutrition and you're good. My sister's 5'2'' my brother-in-law's 5'7" both Asian and my nephew is 6'1". I have 5 nephews and they all look like they're gonna be around 6'.

In addition I believe that the average height in Korea's been skyrocketing. Most young Korean dudes are tall.

And yes you just can't beat Koreans at Starcraft.

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
Yeah, when they all go "It's PK! IT'S PK!!!!!!!", it's awesome.

Lots of black kids uh, I wonder if that's a PK effect of sort where they identify to him and try hockey.

One of the reasons why the league would have preferred PK play in the States. If the NHL could make a dent in the African-American community, they'd make a lot more money and could probably pass the NBA in the Big 4. Not to mention, more black players would make their way to the league (Even though more and more blacks are in the show now) and that would just boost that attraction factor.

Asian? Manny Malhotra? ;)

Analyzer*

I'm likely viewed as a pk hater, but this guy, off the ice is absolutely tremendous with the time he puts in to help less than fortunate kids and just bringing a smile to so many people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad