Subban guarantees Game 3 win, chirps Crosby

Individual 1

Jan 25, 2012
I understand it. It's just funny seeing these guys say this or that will happen. Then it doesn't. I don't know. I don't think I would be saying what WILL happen if I were a sports star. You look so foolish if it doesn't happen.

They did win game 3 though. :laugh:

People complain about hockey players giving generic answers, yet massive stories are made about answers displaying confidence in ones self and team as well as jokes.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
What are the odds Rinne puts up a .940 for 3 series again? Considiring his career is around .912 in the playoffs.

Rinne had the playoffs of his lives and was the real difference maker for NASH. Once he went to Pitts and crapped the bed it was all over for the Nashville.

Unless Rinne has a 2nd playoffs of his live at 36 years old I don't see them getting back to a final. Chicago isn't going to be as bad in the playoffs next year and EDM is on the rise and with 1 year of experience under their belt they will only be better.

Best hope is Saros becomes the next Matt Murray.

Or Bergevin trades Price to Nashville :naughty:

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Haha. Yeah, I'm sure Nashville will get tired of making deep playoff runs, while the Habs keep getting to relax by the first of May & book those early tee times :laugh:
Rinne played over his head in the playoffs this year he pulled a Halak until he ran in the Pens. The Preds could just as easily miss the playoffs next year they barely made it this year and went on a hot streak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad