Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
PK Subban: weapon of mass destruction :yo:

BzOesyNIYAIplJi.png

#Subban #farts #secretweapon

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well, actually, the photo of his brother was racist as hell...and it was in Vancouver.

It was. PK's color/race was brought up repeatedly, with tangents mixed in. And of course, the common thread about speaking the language. Your typical "shock value" fare for a show like TLMEP.

I don't know if they thought they'd catch him saying something out of whack. He handled everything with class. François Pérusse, seriously, how is he even on TV. What a lame-ass.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
It was. PK's color/race was brought up repeatedly, with tangents mixed in. And of course, the common thread about speaking the language. Your typical "shock value" fare for a show like TLMEP.

I don't know if they thought they'd catch him saying something out of whack. He handled everything with class. François Pérusse, seriously, how is he even on TV. What a lame-ass.

Perusse is a geek. He's better in his studio.

They tried to get PK out of his comfort zone regarding racism, but he was very politically correct. He's faced worse in his neighborhood when he was young.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Oops...I just Subbassed. Sorry guys.

Anyway, what a BUM that Subban. But if he continue to play that great, this kid will go fart.

TimStrickland

Jul 30, 2011
hfboards.hockeysfuture.com
PK Subban's one and only pick up line is most likely "Hi, I'm PK Subban."

Seriously.

He can get any girl in Quebec and in the rest of Canada.

Nothing beats fame + money. Hell, only massive jock fame is enough for women. Social status derived from being the most recognized athlete in Canada is enough, you don't need pickup lines. His fame does the work for him.

Pickup lines is men trying to get girls

Fame : women trying to convince you to choose them.

Last edited:

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
PK Subban's one and only pick up line is most likely "Hi, I'm PK Subban."

Damn straight. It's like a candy shop. If you're a Habs player in Montreal, the city hosts all the gummy bears and gum drops you could possibly pick from. Just the way it is..........:cry:

Last edited:

TimStrickland

Jul 30, 2011
hfboards.hockeysfuture.com
Julie Snyder is so ****ing akward she said she had an affair with a habs captain when she was 29, she's now 47. That would be Turgeon or Damphousse? This is so weird. Brisebois also said live on the show that he knew who the player was.

PK is awesome but this is weird to see a habs player in a ****** TVA show

Julie Synder was trying to get attention. I bet she tried to remain revelant and cool in the eyes of her audience by saying that she was attractive, hot enough to have sex with the captain of the Canadiens, aka Damphousse. Look at me, in my prime I hooked up with a hockey player.

Last edited by a moderator:

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Julie Synder was trying to get attention. I bet she tried to remain revelant and cool in the eyes of her audience by saying that she was attractive, hot enough to have sex with the captain of the Canadiens, aka Damphousse. Look at me, in my prime I hooked up with a hockey player.

Aren't they no longer together though? Either way, there's that, plus she's a huge friend of Celine Dion's. That has to have some pull.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

As much as I don't like her, she had a career before PKP and has her own business (that now is hand in hand with Quebecor/TVA).

Her revelation was dumb but it's typical Julie Snyder.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Perusse is a geek. He's better in his studio.

They tried to get PK out of his comfort zone regarding racism, but he was very politically correct. He's faced worse in his neighborhood when he was young.

I thought it was actually appropriate to address those subjects. They went down to different roads in their questions, not the usual, hockey centered ones.

As for Pérusse, he's a specimen. You like it or you don't. I'll agree that he's better on the radio/on CD's though.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Can't believe some people believe this guy isn't mature enough to be captain.
How do you not want this guy to be the face of the franchise is really inexplicable to me.

savard95

May 9, 2014
Montréal
Can't believe some people believe this guy isn't mature enough to be captain.
How do you not want this guy to be the face of the franchise is really inexplicable to me.

I know right? I was actually surprised with some of his answers! This guy should get a C!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad