Subban everywhere on TV tonight

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Pk is going to be on Le Banquier tonight at 7pm and on Tout le monde en parle at 8pm.

It's a special hockey players on Le Banquier. He's going to be with the contestant while many actual and former NHLers will be in the stairs.

BzMIz80CQAEEAIc.jpg

From top to bottom and left to right:

Antoine Roussel, Éric Gélinas, ??? Colorado, George Laraque, Maxime Talbot, Pierre Bouchard

Dave Morissette, PA Parenteau, Michel Goulet, Patrick Lalime, Serge Savard, Enrico Ciccone, Patrice Brisebois

Louis LeBust, Stéphane Fiset, ??? Anaheim, Simon Després, Simon Gagné, Steven Finn

Éric Fichaud, Mikaël Bournival, Jonathan Huberdeau, José Theodore, Kris Letang, ME Vlasic

Last edited:

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Pk is going to be on Le Banquier tonight at 7pm and on Tout le monde en parle at 8pm.

It's a special hockey players on Le Banquier. He's going to be with the contestant while many actual and former NHLers will be in the stairs.

From top to bottom and left to right:

Alex Chiasson, Éric Gélinas, ??? Colorado, George Laraque, Maxime Talbot, Pierre Bouchard

Dave Morissette, PA Parenteau, ??? Québec, Patrick Lalime, Serge Savard, Corey Crawford, Patrice Brisebois

Louis LeBust, Stéphane Fiset, ??? Anaheim, Marc-André Fleury, Simon Gagné, Steven Finn

Éric Fichaud, Mikaël Bournival, Jonathan Huberdeau, José Theodore, Kris Letang, ME Vlasic

Bordeleau?

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I'm pretty sure the Stars player is Roussel, no way the show was taped before Chiasson was traded to the Sens.

Last edited:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I'm pretty sure the Stars player is Roussel, no way the show was trapped before Chiasson was traded to the Sens.

I agree, i don't think its chiasson. Thats really cool that they are doing this though. Is there some sort of charity involved?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
tumblr_ncvcnqYhgV1qe46u5o6_250.gif

´once u try french u go running back! ´

then he lose it for real LOL

tumblr_ncvcnqYhgV1qe46u5o9_250.gif

Last edited:

kingdok

Jun 8, 2004
You forgot Yvon Lambert #11

Also, must have been awkward having Bournival and Leblanc couple inches from each other

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Leblanc looks depressed. I hated him since the day we drafted him, but I can't help but feel bad for him.

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
Subban will probably have a 25+ minute interview on tlmep, most of the time it's quality interviews on that show depending on the guest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad