Chicagoland
Honestly Malcolm Subban could be #1 in Buffalo given goalies they have

Also would be great for tank

A 7th round pick in 2022 would be nice compensation to Hawks

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Ever notice how Devil fans are the only ones that realize there is zero reason to move PK, that with the addition of Hamilton he'll be playing minutes more suited to his ability now.
Every other fan seems to think he's negative value and the Devils would have to pay to get someone to take him.
This just isn't the case and if it were, they'd simply keep him for 1 more season and then cut ties with him.
I honestly think PK has a lot left in the tank and is well liked by his teammates in NJ, I wouldn't at all be shocked if he signs to stay in NJ past this season.. just not at anywhere near 9 million a season

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Ever notice how Devil fans are the only ones that realize there is zero reason to move PK, that with the addition of Hamilton he'll be playing minutes more suited to his ability now.
Every other fan seems to think he's negative value and the Devils would have to pay to get someone to take him.
This just isn't the case and if it were, they'd simply keep him for 1 more season and then cut ties with him.
I honestly think PK has a lot left in the tank and is well liked by his teammates in NJ, I wouldn't at all be shocked if he signs to stay in NJ past this season.. just not at anywhere near 9 million a season

In a vacuum he does have negative trade value. Luckily we don't operate in a vacuum and we have no reason to move him

Reactions: HugeInTheShire

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
In a vacuum he does have negative trade value. Luckily we don't operate in a vacuum and we have no reason to move him

People just can't seem to understand the problems other teams have, the Devils don't.. Even with Hamilton and Bernier signed, the Devils are still almost a million dollars BELOW the cap floor. He'd only be negative value if he was on teams without cap space, and the Devils are certainly not that team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad