[SUB] GM Connected League \360/ *FULL TAKING RESERVES*

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Gamertag is dentrem0nt.

I see Tampa is taken, I'll take New Jersey if that's the case.

Tampa is open, you were on the reserve list first. Kevbomb had me put you on it a few days ago.

You got tampa.
Make sure you update your line-up in the trade thread

Edit: Also are you sure thats your GT? I couldnt find it. check the spelling.
or you can just add me: subdrewgans

Last edited:

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
unfortunately, yes.
since the trades aren't really "confirmed" until they're actually made in the game, right now they're just agreements, once they're made in the game and someone drops out, they cannot be overturned. Im sorry about the inconvenience.

I think these agreements should still be honored....otherwise you may get teams who want to go back on other trades because of the ripple effect.....and trades made prior to the game coming out should be treated as official trades just as if they were done in game...at least in my opinion....

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
m3nace, you have columbus, please update your roster in the trade thread. Also make sure to look at the already confirmed trades post (link in OP of the trade thread) to see the trades your teams former GM has made. You're stuck with them. Thanks.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
I suppose I can take New Jersey. This should be interesting...

GT: MrGrayCarbo

I may forget about this page, so please pm me to remind me... I usually go on the Mock Drafts area on hfboards so I might forget.

SteelCitySaviour

Nov 12, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
SUB GM Connected League (Formerly Jtabo's GM Connected league: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1250357)

Line up / Trading Thread: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=53906625#post53906625
TRADE CHATROOM: http://us5.chatzy.com/49902831987826
When you sign in, sign in as your team name.

PLEASE BE ACTIVE:
I check HF almost everyday, so I will be able to answer any questions and update this thread in a very timely fashion

Overview/Rules:
- Periods will be set to 5 minutes
- Difficulty will be set to All-Star
- Rosters will be current
- All teams will have authentic draft pick ownership
- Activity is a must, if you are inactive for more than 2 weeks without taking a 'Leave of Absents' you'll be given a 1 week warning, if you're still active after the one week, they will be removed, and the team will be given to the next player on the reserves list

- Post your gamer tag and the team you want below
- Accept Commissioners Friend Request

Trading:
- Theres no limit to start, but if it gets too our of hand one will be implemented
- Please Try to keep trades realistic
- Trades must be posted in the trade thread, both parties must confirm and must go through a 3 day grace period from the day it was posted, during the 3 day grace period teams have a chance to veto the trade, if 5 teams veto the trade will not go through.
- Trades can be made prior to 9/11/12. The above rules still apply, but can only include picks and roster players until the game comes out. NO TRADES UNTIL THERE ARE 30 GM'S that doesn't mean you can't start discussing trades though, but none will be confirmed until we have 30 GM's
- Everyone must post their lines and trading block in the trade thread, it makes keeping track of trades and trading easier.

Free Agents:
- I guess it's a bidding process and the AI selects its team. But we could have an internal bidding war in the trading thread, and that free agent could go to the highest bidder.

Scheduling:
- The sim period will be set to 2 weeks. This means every advance will be 2 weeks of the schedule
- Every other 2 week period will be summed, that means half the games will be played and half the games will be simmed for everyone
- I will advance every Monday and Friday, this gives 4 days during the week and 3 days on the weekend to play your games (usually 4-6 in a 2 week period). That will get us through a season about every month.
- Playoffs, every round will last a week and it is up to the users to schedule their games.

I am taking over for the original commissioner, so I am using most of the same rules he has implemented, but I am willing to discuss rules and make changes. Lets hear what you have to say!

I will probably be using this site for GMs to chat easily when discussing trades: http://www.chatzy.com

id like to beta reserve

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
That's crazy. i wish i knew about it

EA Season Pass maybe?

I'm curious to see if the ratings released are the same as in the Game ... I noticed some of the HUT cards have different ratings than the screenshots that came out (ie Rask was 87 in HUT demo, 83 in the screeners)

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
RULING ON VISNOVSKY

Even if the trade is overturned in real life, I am ruling that he will remain on whatever team the game comes out with, which I assume it will be the Islanders. Sorry Anaheim.

RULING ON DOAN

Since Doan has not signed, and has publicly stated that he wants to remain in Phoenix, he will go to Phoenix (if Phoenix wants him), So no one else throw an offer at Doan in Free Agency.

RULING ON KOSTITSYN

Since he will most likely not be back with Nashville (or even the NHL) he will be a Free Agent and anyone can offer him a contract

RULING ON OTHER FREE AGENTS WHO HAVEN'T SIGNED YET

Obviously they will remain free agents.

You can talk to me about these rulings, but it's not likely that I'll budge.

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
RULING ON VISNOVSKY

Even if the trade is overturned in real life, I am ruling that he will remain on whatever team the game comes out with, which I assume it will be the Islanders. Sorry Anaheim.

RULING ON DOAN

Since Doan has not signed, and has publicly stated that he wants to remain in Phoenix, he will go to Phoenix (if Phoenix wants him), So no one else throw an offer at Doan in Free Agency.

RULING ON KOSTITSYN

Since he will most likely not be back with Nashville (or even the NHL) he will be a Free Agent and anyone can offer him a contract

RULING ON OTHER FREE AGENTS WHO HAVEN'T SIGNED YET

Obviously they will remain free agents.

You can talk to me about these rulings, but it's not likely that I'll budge.

I think thats the most fair way to do it.

Also, I have the season pass so I will be getting the game Friday. I will answer any questions anyone has about the game who is not getting the early release.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad