Stupid Madden, Rossi, Anderson et al Tricks Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Madden saying that a Pens defenseman told him that the coaches wanted them to make the wrong pass. If true, awesome.

Madden has mentioned that before. Bylsma wants things his way whether it's right or not. He is the most stubborn coach I've ever seen.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Madden saying that a Pens defenseman told him that the coaches wanted them to make the wrong pass. If true, awesome.
So many of our accusations are being confirmed that I'm starting to wonder if they're trolling us.

JimsDoors

May 11, 2010
Tri-State County
Don't you just love Madden???? All of a sudden Sid & Geno have gotten too old to win the Cup because he agreed with Rossi!!!:laugh: For Months all he says is the Pens need to win now and no looking to the future by adding younger players!!!:laugh: What a Fool!!!!:shakehead
Yeah.....I was surprised that Madden agreed with him about that.

The one thing that stood out to me about the Rossi interview, was that he said he didn't know what was wrong with Sid in the postseason.

Um hello, Rossi!!! Aren't you the ****ing ass-clown that went on TSN and others saying that his problem was off-ice personal issues??

I just with MM would call him out for the idiot he is.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
Define wrong pass!!! Or it could be Bylsma didn't want Derek Engelland to be clearly the worst passing Defenseman they have. Make him feel at home?:nod:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Would anyone here give Neal the benefit of the doubt? He's proven time and time again to be a petulant, dumb meathead.

joeyjake5

Feb 23, 2014
I caught Yohe a few days ago talking about Neal. Saying he was the most difficult person to deal with on the team in terms of media contact. Someone else concurred and basically said he was an ass to all media personnel.

I admire Neal doing this, why should any hockey player bow down to the crap media. All the media does is talk to players since they don't have a clue what is going on on the ice. The media are nothing more than quote takers. Why is it in Pgh. except for Sid, they like talking to Orps, Adams and Scuds.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I think what maddens saying is plausible but I tend to think that him and others read these boards figure out what we want to hear. Then when it seems reAsonable to spill some news they say what we have been discussing. Savran says a pen asked to be traded and we al say it's neal. Madden waits a few days and releases his inside info that it's Neal. I mean if I made **** up for a living I would do the same thing

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Define wrong pass!!! Or it could be Bylsma didn't want Derek Engelland to be clearly the worst passing Defenseman they have. Make him feel at home?:nod:

Wrong pass as in Bylsma wanted them to breakout a specific way regardless of if the play was available or not. If a player made the right play instead of whatever Bylsma had coached them to do, he would be pissed even if it worked.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Wrong pass as in Bylsma wanted them to breakout a specific way regardless of if the play was available or not. If a player made the right play instead of whatever Bylsma had coached them to do, he would be pissed even if it worked.

Despres did that a lot which is likely why he was in the doghouse

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Wasn't Bylsma's issue with Despres that he carried the puck out of danger?

Things Despres did wrong:

1) Skated the puck out of danger

2) Didn't make the wrong pass

3) Held on to the puck instead of turning it over in the neutral zone.

For those 3 reasons, Josh Yohe doesn't trust him to play in the NHL next year.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Neal doesn't play nice with the media, the same media runs with the narrative that Neal's a malcontent.

Not saying he's not a stereotypical dbag bro, but it's pretty convenient.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Well, if it's a good enough logic for the guy who's getting fired it should be good enough for everyone else.

It's ****ed up for young players, either they disobey Bylsma and piss him off, or they deliberately make bad plays when they're trying to stick in the NHL.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013

Silly Despres, trying to do what he thought was right.

Yohe is a moron, that's not breaking news.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Madden saying these things (the coaches wanted us to make bad plays) seems so ****ing ridiculous, but when you watch the games, it makes total sense.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Madden saying these things (the coaches wanted us to make bad plays) seems so ****ing ridiculous, but when you watch the games, it makes total sense.

Pretty much my take on everything right now. It seems ridiculous but it makes so much sense. It's a shock that they kept imploding, a shock I tell you!

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
This is the kind of play Bylsma wants his defensemen to make:

Shame on anyone who skates the puck out of danger instead of blindly throwing it up ice!

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
This is the kind of play Bylsma wants his defensemen to make:

Shame on anyone who skates the puck out of danger instead of blindly throwing it up ice!

The Captain would never make a bad pass/turnover in the neutral zone! Clearly you're not watching the right tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad