Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
milk_was_a_bad_choice.jpg

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch

Already changed my avatar! Dan was a bad choice, but brighter days are ahead!

Speaking of bagged milk, I remember we had milk pouches in elementary school/junior high. Very odd, and if you did it right, you could poke your straw into it and squirt it all over the guy (or girl which was more fun) sitting next to you.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
everyone is writing about Dan in the past tense. So we've got that going for us, which is nice.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Speaking of bagged milk, I remember we had milk pouches in elementary school/junior high. Very odd, and if you did it right, you could poke your straw into it and squirt it all over the guy (or girl which was more fun) sitting next to you.
:laugh:
Yeah, not a whole lot of thought went into that one. It was human nature.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
everyone is writing about Dan in the past tense. So we've got that going for us, which is nice.

Well, when you tell me a coach is going, I believe you. :sarcasm:

(yes, I do remember the conditional, but why let that get in the way :laugh:).

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

It's about time the owners recognized all the money we pump into this team. It's like how about a little somethin ya know for the effort?

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
One more thing on the Rossi/Crosby thing, because I feel like some (SOME, not all) people just don't think:

1) Let's say Rossi was saying Crosby was gay.

- How does Rossi come across that information?

a) it would apparently be a secret, so his teammates don't know

b) his father and agent wouldn't tell Rossi

c) someone blackmailing Sid would go to TMZ, not Rob Rossi

2) Let's say they broke up

- SAME ****ING LIST

3) Let's say they got married

- SAME ****ING LIST

4) Let's say they had a miscarriage

- SAME ****ING LIST

No one called up Rossi and said, "Sid's going through ****, here's the scoop." Locker rooms have so much more respect than that.

I've said this countless times, but now I have a real example:

if a journalist KNOWS something, they will tell you what they know.

If a journalist DOESN'T know something, they will use vagueness.

Example: Rossi says Sid is dealing with something, mentions it in a cryptic way

Dejan, in a blog post today, says **** is going on in ownership, mentions ONE TIDBIT SPECIFICALLY and then says, "I cannot divulge everything I hear."

There are some things you can't say. But no one. NO ONE says, "I know something you don't know, neiner neiner neiner.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Well, when you tell me a coach is going, I believe you. :sarcasm:

(yes, I do remember the conditional, but why let that get in the way :laugh:).

actually, I think everything that is happening and coming out (hahah) now just proves I've been right all along...

And he's gone, so you can believe me!

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
When did Ray give his press conference last year? How soon was it after the playoffs ended for us before he came and talked to everyone? I can't remember.

I do remember he seemed very nervous and defensive when he was discussing keeping Bylsma as a coach.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
When did Ray give his press conference last year? How soon was it after the playoffs ended for us before he came and talked to everyone? I can't remember.

I do remember he seemed very nervous and defensive when he was discussing keeping Bylsma as a coach.

Last year on getaway day, Bylsma had his infamous press conference where he declared things like "Fleury is going to take the net, and he's going to be in net, and he's going to be winning us games." and "Beau Bennett will be a top-6 forward and Simon Despres will be a top-4 defensemen." With a whole bunch of incoherent rambling in-between.

He didn't speak to the media at all today.

I'm not sure if Shero spoke last getaway day or not.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
Madden said on his show today that he expects the announcement of Dan being fired tomorrow.

Can't come soon enough. **** that clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad