WWE: Stupendous Mania thread

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I don't like McAfee. I think the way I feel about McAfee is the same as I feel about Stern in the 90s/00s. This show is already cringeworthy and it's only 13 minutes old. This is the WWE's biggest event of the year and it's not starting off well. Also, if you take a drink every time they say stupendous tonight you might be gone before the main event.

Reactions: eXile3 and Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Nakamuras entrance still slays no matter how stale he canbe

Shit is stupendous

Reactions: eXile3

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
We're 15 minutes in and I'm already wondering if there is any wrestling in this wrestlemania.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I don't like McAfee. I think the way I feel about McAfee is the same as I feel about Stern in the 90s/00s. This show is already cringeworthy and it's only 13 minutes old. This is the WWE's biggest event of the year and it's not starting off well. Also, if you take a drink every time they say stupendous tonight you might be gone before the main event.

My GF can't figure out why I paid $5 for Peacock to complain.

I will say though, WWE does entrance music, and entrances better than anyone.

Reactions: Kaner9

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
This freaking guest announcer or whatever is such a twit. Is he coked up or something? Lmao.

Reactions: Kaner9

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
So this is the first time I'm really watching Wrestlmania (even though I've seen highlights and various other matches in the past) and why was that a Wrestlmania match? It felt like a match that could easily been shown on Smackdown. There really wasn't anything in that match that could be labeled as "stupendous" or what people will be talking about on Monday. I guess what I'm asking is what would be considered a TV match vs. a match on the grandest stage of them all.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So this is the first time I'm really watching Wrestlmania (even though I've seen highlights and various other matches in the past) and why was that a Wrestlmania match? It felt like a match that could easily been shown on Smackdown. There really wasn't anything in that match that could be labeled as "stupendous" or what people will be talking about on Monday. I guess what I'm asking is what would be considered a TV match vs. a match on the grandest stage of them all.
Boogs injured his knee, obvious they had to end the match early.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003

Shitty for Boogs. Assumed it was a spot at first - especially after they highlighted the phony injury in the trailer for the match - but thought there was a good chance it was legit after how the end was rushed after.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Are there commercials during Wrestlemania? I guess if you're not going to pay $60 for a PPV they have to make their money somehow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad