Post-Game Talk: Stuart skinned the Cats

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
I replied in detail yesterday. Which you ignored.

So yes, selectively reading.

You tricked me into scrolling through three pages of this thread. Good for you.

Do you have a thread and a comment number? I will read this one post I "ignored" if you tell me where it is.

Or you can just accuse me of "selective reading" again if that makes you feel better.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
You tricked me into scrolling through three pages of this thread. Good for you.

Do you have a thread and a comment number? I will read this one post I "ignored" if you tell me where it is.

Or you can just accuse me of "selective reading" again if that makes you feel better.

It really isn't hard to search on this forum.

There was no intent to "trick" you (lol), but now I'm enjoying watching you hilariously waste your energy defending this as if this actually matters.

If only I could find a way to trick you into not posting anymore.

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
Sending Campbell to the minors is one of the worst ideas I've heard on here as of late.

What better way to help a guy lacking in confidence than waiving him a month into a long term deal for the vultures in the national media to feast on?

The common sense solution is to only start him maybe twice for the rest of the month (performance depending) and let him slowly rebuild his game in practice so that he is available as a competent option for the busy schedule in December. The approach of "keep giving him the normal amount of starts he'll work it out" didn't work, so this is the next option that won't put him on the front page of the national paper.

Your "ad nauseum" reason is it will hurt Campbell's confidence? No selective reading on my part. Campbell is a grown adult. Making $25 million to play like crap.

You have no grounds to insult other posters

Take a pill.

If only I could find a way to trick you into not posting anymore.

Only you get to insult other posters? The lack of consistency between hall monitor and bully must be tough for you.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Your "ad nauseum" reason is it will hurt Campbell's confidence? No selective reading on my part. Campbell is a grown adult. Making $25 million to play like crap.

Only you get to insult other posters? The lack of consistency between hall monitor and bully must be tough for you.

Lol you figured out how to search for posts. Well done.

At least you learned something in the exchange.

Reactions: ujju2

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I get the cool kids gotta stick up for each other. You told me the way it is done, plus added an insult.

Quit lying about my posts. I'll just repeat my solid reasoning. Can't been any weaker than your mean girls routine at this point.

Campbell needs reps. The Oilers need wins. We are in the midst of a two game in seven day stretch. Skinner has earned the net tomorrow night. Campbell could get two games this week. The Oilers start Skinner in two important games against division foes ahead of them in the Pacific.

Instead it's *derp* *derp* that's how it should be done because that's how it is done *derp* *derp*. Good for you.
I added an insult?

Where in my post did I add an insult?

If you took my post as insulting, I guess you shouldnt have a problem when other people are calling you insulting.

Good work

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
It’s also, the way it’s done. You’ve done nothing to provide examples or solid reasoning.

Good work.

You didn't agree with my opinion. What does that have to do about my arguments with respect to Campbell's poor performance, the sparse schedule for the Oilers getting Campbell ice time? I provided a reason you didn't like doesn't make it lacking in solid reasoning.

I added an insult?

Where in my post did I add an insult?
You didn't criticize my opinion. You insulted my reasoning. If you didn't mean it as an insult, I apologize.

Because they're not signing a FA and sending him down to the AHL to find his game, it sets a bad example for future FA's.

And they pay attention to stuff like this.

Fair enough.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad