Struggling Attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Didn't know where else to put this, so I thought I'd make a thread.

An interesting article about struggling NHL franchises and their attendance.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2240124-nhl-franchises-that-have-recovered-from-crippling-attendance-issues

A lot of hoopla has been made of the Panthers' situation, but other NHL teams, including some current prominent teams, have gone through similar woes. While it may appear that the Panthers are in dire straights, here are NHL franchises that have recovered from crippling attendance issues.

Last edited:

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
hehe problem is, i don't think we'll have a shot at mceichel but hopefully our own young core players can take the next step anyhtime soon. thursday would be swell

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I actually found this article to be pretty good. It's different from most things on Bleacher Report that are just meant to generate hits. It was frustrating reading some of the comments, though. I'll never understand why so many people hate hockey in Florida.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
I actually found this article to be pretty good. It's different from most things on Bleacher Report that are just meant to generate hits. It was frustrating reading some of the comments, though. I'll never understand why so many people hate hockey in Florida.

hehe didn't read them for just that reason. i stay away from alot of threads and articles that are made just to bash us and wanting us to move. if i don't see it it doesn't affect me hehe. stickin my head in the sand, yeah i know but i just get too sad and frustrated but i really enjoyed this article. :)

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
hehe didn't read them for just that reason. i stay away from alot of threads and articles that are made just to bash us and wanting us to move. if i don't see it it doesn't affect me hehe. stickin my head in the sand, yeah i know but i just get too sad and frustrated but i really enjoyed this article. :)

I understand how people in Quebec, Seattle and other markets that had/want a team would dislike South Florida and call for relocation, but it literally feels like fans of the other 29 teams as well as cities that don't have teams hate us and the Panthers. The hockey world is against this team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad