Strombo interviews Karlsson

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
Who said anything about his looks being the reason people don't like him? The only posters commenting on his looks appear to be the pro-Strombo crowd.

he's got a bit of creepy ass kissing soft talker wannabe hipster.

Everything about him is phoney. Can't stand to watch him.

Plus he wears skinny jeans. Can't respect any man that wears skinny jeans.

Skinny jeans and a stupid hair cut

I can't stand the guy.

Comes off as a smarmy hipster elitist fake, and usually looks like he just staggered in the door coming off a bender.

Did you even bother to look at the previous posts in the 2 page thread (now 3 pages), including your own?

Last edited:

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013

Did you even bother to look at the previous posts in the 2 page thread (now 3 pages), including your own?

PoutineSpoonz looks like sarcasm/non-serious to me.

So 2 out of 50 responses. Yep, more of the pro-crowd commented on looks.

And nothing about my post had anything to do with looks, do you not know what phoney means?

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
PoutineSpoonz looks like sarcasm/non-serious to me.

So 2 out of 50 responses. Yep, more of the pro-crowd commented on looks.

And nothing about my post had anything to do with looks, do you not know what phoney means?

Here's what you wrote previously:
Who said anything about his looks being the reason people don't like him? The only posters commenting on his looks appear to be the pro-Strombo crowd.

so even if you agree that there is only 2 posters that commented about his appearance, you're admitting you were wrong in your previous post. I count 5 posters, in the span of 50 posts of the thread where people have replied multiple times...I find that pretty high

You point to the pro-crowd discussing Strombo's looks, but the anti-Strumbo crowd raised the issue, and the pro-crowd have just been responding to it, saying it's a ridiculous comment.

PoutineSp00nZ may be using sarcasm, he can tell us if he was or was not if he feels like it, regardless of that he clearly does not like the guy either.

I think phoney is the right word. It's weird because i've seen him do some fantastic interviews yet something about him just bugs me.

Plus he wears skinny jeans. Can't respect any man that wears skinny jeans.

I do agree, he conducts great interviews. Something just irks me about him though, not sure what.

Of course sportsnet intermissions are a train wreck with Kelly Hrudey and Nick Kypreos. It's just painful watching those two.

IceTray agreed with IceLevel that "he's got a bit of creepy ass kissing soft talker wannabe hipster"
nailed it

Again, you wrote:
Everything about him is phoney. Can't stand to watch him.

If 'Everything' about him is phony, as you put it, would that not include his manner of dress? Those are your words, not mine. I do know what phony means, and I know that it can just as easily refer to a persons mannerisms as it can their style of dress. Would someone reading this thread not assume that you are referring, at least in part to that, given that that had previously been raised in the thread on the same page your above post was written on, including the post directly above yours?

I don't see the point in picking hairs, but my fantasy football team just lost by .5 of a point on a reception that gained no yards in OT, so I need an outlet, lol...

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Here's what you wrote previously:

so even if you agree that there is only 2 posters that commented about his appearance, you're admitting you were wrong in your previous post. I count 5 posters, in the span of 50 posts of the thread where people have replied multiple times...I find that pretty high

You point to the pro-crowd discussing Strombo's looks, but the anti-Strumbo crowd raised the issue, and the pro-crowd have just been responding to it, saying it's a ridiculous comment.

PoutineSp00nZ may be using sarcasm, he can tell us if he was or was not if he feels like it, regardless of that he clearly does not like the guy either.

IceTray agreed with IceLevel that "he's got a bit of creepy ass kissing soft talker wannabe hipster"

Again, you wrote:

If 'Everything' about him is phony, as you put it, would that not include his manner of dress? Those are your words, not mine. I do know what phony means, and I know that it can just as easily refer to a persons mannerisms as it can their style of dress. Would someone reading this thread not assume that you are referring, at least in part to that, given that that had previously been raised in the thread on the same page your above post was written on, including the post directly above yours?

I don't see the point in picking hairs, but my fantasy football team just lost by .5 of a point on a reception that gained no yards in OT, so I need an outlet, lol...

lolk

Sure, I admit that there was more than zero posts on his looks, do you feel better?

And no I don't think that would be assumed. Calling a person phoney, fake, etc, is a judgment of their personality, saying everything about them is phoney, indicates there is nothing genuine about their personality or mannerisms. I suppose it could be used in regards to clothing but there are many other ways of insulting a persons clothing choices, that I would expect a separate insult in regards to their clothes.

Anyway, I've had enough of talking about a television personality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad