Streaming Service for the Future Very Near

Box Score Watcher

Nov 13, 2021
Watched the Rangers play in flint and Saginaw this past weekend. Streamed it right to the tv. Video and audio quality was good enough.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
The Tuesday night game in Sarnia was really choppy for me. Not sure if it’s because it was a free game and lots of people were on the app or whatever. Was tough to watch. Didn’t help that the camera person was awful.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Watched the Windsor/Flint game last night and for the first time had a complete game with no issues. After that game ended switched over to the Saginaw/Owen Sound game. Had to reboot about 4 times for the last half of the 3rd period. Watched this on my laptop but I'm going to try it on my smart tv this week as suggested, see how that goes.

trojanyeoman

Sep 10, 2021
London, ON
It is possible that I have been very fortunate so far, but the only time I have had any trouble was a game from Owen Sound (problem was with the feed from the venue, and experienced by others). I have used CHL TV on multiple devices (phone, Apple TV, Fire Stick). I am wondering if the people that are having trouble are simply using older devices or routers that are near their limits and need to be upgraded. Internet speed could also be an issue. As we add more and more devices to our wifi networks our routers may need to be upgraded to handle more traffic. I was forced to upgrade to a mesh wifi system when my kids were learning from home, and I was working from home, due to Covid. No problems since then with any type of internet or streaming service.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Miss @ Peterborough, has been completely out of focus, all camera angles and first intermission feed. Seriously a live stream feed from a cell phone would auto adjust to a better picture then this.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I’ve been using an Amazon Firestick on my android TV. It has worked well but I often have to reboot my stick prior to loading the app or else it hangs trying to load the actual game.

Reactions: HockeyPops

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
I’ve been using an Amazon Firestick on my android TV. It has worked well but I often have to reboot my stick prior to loading the app or else it hangs trying to load the actual game.

How hard is it to load the app onto a fire stick?

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
Just wondering,

On my Firestick, I get the onhockey.tv on Amazon silk.

But for some reason, it doesn’t allow me to scroll through the games to get to the OHL games. Even with the cursor (the round circle cursor) highlighting the scroll bar on the left, I’m not able to scroll through the games. No click and drag. Nothing.

On my phone or computer? No problem. But not on the firestick. Am I missing something? Doing something wrong?
Hopefully something very simple!

Lol!!

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Just wondering,

On my Firestick, I get the onhockey.tv on Amazon silk.

But for some reason, it doesn’t allow me to scroll through the games to get to the OHL games. Even with the cursor (the round circle cursor) highlighting the scroll bar on the left, I’m not able to scroll through the games. No click and drag. Nothing.

On my phone or computer? No problem. But not on the firestick. Am I missing something? Doing something wrong?
Hopefully something very simple!

Lol!!

I use a Firestick plugged into my Smart TV and have no issues. I browse using my remote. I don’t have a round cursor, just the regular up-down and left-right buttons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad