kfc-kfcaustralia.gif
kfc-kfcaustralia.gif
kfc-kfcaustralia.gif

KFC HATTY!!!!

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
4/5 Stickmen tonight, KFC defensive no goal scoring yes, Scheifele is still possessed, I A FALL O fits in nicely, Joshua, Pionk and Samberg all with solid games, LB a little soft on the first two goals but made a couple of nice saves in the third. Another divisional win. Team can still get better play out of Schmidt and Nik but they are winning so let them figure it out. American Turkey getting closer.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
It's going to be a hell of a game on Saturday, against Dallas, and I think the Jets win that game. I think their a little overrated, however their record says their a top team in the Central. We shall see.

Judy and I will be in attendance. So far, her track record for attending games and the Jets winning are 3-1.

The only loss was because we had to leave early.

Take from that what you will. :laugh:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
First I have to say how much I loved Lowry throwing those big hits in the first and then dropping the gloves twice. He stood up for Kupari when he felt the Preds were taking liberties. Love to see that. Watching quite a lot of Leafs this season makes me appreciate Lowry... a guy who can play and also brings in grit and physicality. Much better than signing tough guys for the 4th line role whom you can't trust to put on the ice.

Another great game by the top line. Scheifele finally getting rewarded for his improved work defensively, atleast one of those goals was all due to him backchecking.

Ehlers probably not having the start that he wanted but I respect him for shooting the puck a lot to try to make things happen. At some point I want to see Scheifele play with him so that we can try to get him going. Vlad is a nice player but his offense seems to have a pretty hard ceiling. When Gabe comes back if the first line is rolling maybe try to have Gabe center that second line. I think Gabe is probably best as a winger but maybe worth a shot if the top line as currently constructed keeps clicking.

4th line was solid and should have played more in a game like this where the Jets led by 2-3 goals for most of it.

Another impressive game by Pionk... was tough and physical tonight. He leveled a couple of Preds a few times.

Samberg is an absolute warrior with those shot blocks. He is what fans of Mark Stuart thought Mark Stuart was.

All the penalties kinda sucked some of the momentum out of the game. Almost felt like the Jets were deliberately trying to take penalties so that they could boost their season PK metrics against what looked like a rough Nashville PP. :naughty: They have been bottom-5 in a lot of PK metrics which they probably won't be after tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad