GDT: STORM WINGS 2 DÉJÀ VU ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
giphy.gif

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
what the f*** is wrong with Fox Sports, is it that difficult to keep the scoreboard up at the end of the period?

It's annoying at this point. I get one period having issues but after 2 days they couldn't fix the scoreboard to work at the most important time of the game? Ffs.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Svech on the ice with Marty, Fast and Pesce when the penalty was called

Like, I get wanting to spread it out, but shit, that's how you completely neutralize the offensive talent of arguably our best player

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Its apparently impossible. Better get Kim
It looks like they are struggling to keep the time right. So they cut the scoreboard to keep from confusing people.
It's annoying at this point. I get one period having issues but after 2 days they couldn't fix the scoreboard working at the most important time of the game? Ffs.
I'm now convinced they are for real running the most barebones staff possible and using the pandemic as an excuse.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Svech on the ice with Marty, Fast and Pesce when the penalty was called

Like, I get wanting to spread it out, but shit, that's how you completely neutralize the offensive talent of arguably our best player

I understand and chain of events which led to this. Rod values Staal very highly. He goes out of the lineup. Rod replaces him with Martinook who is closest to Staal. Svech-Trocheck-Necas aren't clicking. Nino-Aho-TT scored a goal last game and look decent. Ok so drop Svech a line.

But then to sit back and realize that one of the best drivers of offense statistically in the entire NHL is playing with Jordan Martinook and Jesper Fast and it's a total WTF.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad