The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Lack and Santo
drool.gif.pagespeed.ce.gbSGxc-jSZ.gif

Canucks5551

Jun 1, 2005
I would have liked to see some more finish from the Canucks, but I'll take a shutout with the Canucks having the run of play.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
i know he's only played a few games, but what are lack's numbers now? they must be insane.

ugghhh

Apr 17, 2009
.932 SV%, 1.74 GAA. Hard to imagine he'll stay anywhere near that, but he's definitely showing that he has potential to be a top tier (or top 10, anyway) starter.

Makes Luongo very very expendable, especially considering their salary differences.

It's still way too early to say much about Lack, but all of the signs are positive.

Castle1*

.932 SV%, 1.74 GAA. Hard to imagine he'll stay anywhere near that, but he's definitely showing that he has potential to be a top tier (or top 10, anyway) starter.

Makes Luongo very very expendable, especially considering their salary differences.

It's still way too early to say much about Lack, but all of the signs are positive.

Haha. Little premature for the bolded. But good job by Lack. Hope it keeps going.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006

The same issues remain:
Contract is too long for other teams to take and risk the cap recapture.
Aqua doesn't want to pay for the buyout.

But on the Eddie note, how can you not be excited about this kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad