STOP! This is the one thing you should do right now!

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
Before we begin, please understand I am not a financial advisor and this does not constitute financial advice.

I am providing this information to you in good faith, as a courtesy. It is my gift to the HF Community.

I suggest that you immediately purchase and 'HODL' (Hold - Don't sell) the cryptocurrencies known as XRP (Ripple) and XLM (Stellar). Of these, XRP is the most important. Personally, I purchase 10 XRP for every 1 XLM.

This will potentially be a life-changing opportunity for many. For the latest information, you can search Bearable Bull and Digital Perspectives on Youtube. I am not affiliated with these people and I do not gain anything by giving you this information.

Please spare me all negative arguments against XRP and XLM. Whether you choose to invest or not is up to you. I will not waste time arguing.

Please only invest what you are willing to lose. The crypto market is volatile and anything can happen. It is strongly recommended that you do not sell until we reach 2, 3 or even 4 digit XRP! However, when you sell is completely up to you.

If in Canada, I recommend Coinsquare. For Americans, most U.S. exchanges have frozen XRP trading due to ongoing SEC-Ripple litigation. However, on Coinbase you can buy XLM (low fees) then send it to a software wallet (Exodus for example) and exchange it there for XRP. A VPN may be required. This is not illegal by the way.

May you all be greatly blessed.

Last edited:

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhh shaddap!!!

Here I am to tell you what an opportunity you missed, as promised. At the time of writing the OP, XRP was around .50 cents CAD. It's now worth around $2 CAD. And it's only just beginning. Congratulations to anyone who listened to me. You have now made money quicker than you would with any savings account or mutual fund.

GG.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Here I am to tell you what an opportunity you missed, as promised. At the time of writing the OP, XRP was around .50 cents CAD. It's now worth around $2 CAD. And it's only just beginning. Congratulations to anyone who listened to me. You have now made money quicker than you would with any savings account or mutual fund.

GG.
lmao at ripple.

Should have bought Ether last year when it was $95.

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
lmao at ripple.

Should have bought Ether last year when it was $95.

I had ETH before you even knew about it, bub. :)

I buy all the worthwhile cryptos. Bought most of my XRP below .15 cents.

If it's not your thing, that's fine. In the near future when XRP is a household name, most people will come around.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I had ETH before you even knew about it, bub. :)

I buy all the worthwhile cryptos. Bought most of my XRP below .15 cents.

If it's not your thing, that's fine. In the near future when XRP is a household name, most people will come around.
Lmao, my first Ether buy was when it was $12, i highly doubt you bought before me!

Rygu

Dec 24, 2017
B.C.
Good call on that XLM. As for Ripple, I don't favor it much I prefer Link, VET, and Cardano. And Eth of course.

Reactions: HabsInsider

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
Spending real money on fake money lmaooooooooo

Right. Real money that is losing value due to inflation from excessive money printing.

The money in your pocket is worth less everyday. Same goes for the fiat you keep in a high interest savings account. Your balance increases but its purchasing power decreases.

Fiat is going to zero. Hyperbole yes, but that's the trend. No-coiners will be BTFO.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Crypto Guy

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
Good call on that XLM. As for Ripple, I don't favor it much I prefer Link, VET, and Cardano. And Eth of course.

Fair enough. I like a lot of cryptos, including ADA and ETH. I just think XRP will provide the best ROI long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rygu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad