Post-Game Talk: Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Stolen from the fans, really. I wouldn't have minded quite as much if it had been an interesting game. But this? I'll never get that time back. This kind of game is exactly what's wrong with the NHL right now. Bad ice, low skill game, no passing, a mixture of perimeter shots and poor quality stuff attempts, bad officiating, rampant interference, etc.

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
Pete
Pete
Pete

He was fantastic tonight. Hopefully the confidence boost he needed. Very glad blash started him again instead of coreau like he normally does.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Not that it matters, but we won that game 2-0 since Abby got hooked on his way to the empty net in the last second. The ref had his arm up.

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Stop winning! Mrazek needs to start letting in 3-4 goals per game again.

In all honesty, I hope this is a turn of events for him, not just a fluke. I didn't watch the game, but how did he look? We're they all easy shots or did he face a lot of good chances?

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
stop winning! Mrazek needs to start letting in 3-4 goals per game again.

In all honesty, i hope this is a turn of events for him, not just a fluke. I didn't watch the game, but how did he look? We're they all easy shots or did he face a lot of good chances?

Jul 30, 2005
Stop winning! Mrazek needs to start letting in 3-4 goals per game again.

In all honesty, I hope this is a turn of events for him, not just a fluke. I didn't watch the game, but how did he look? We're they all easy shots or did he face a lot of good chances?
TBH I didn't think Nashville looked super dangerous tonight. The defense did a good job of keeping the Nashville forwards to the outside, so Mrazek didn't have to do a ton of hard work. He racked up a lot of saves, but not all that many were very dangerous IMO.

Jul 30, 2005
That's kind of misleading, though. Just because the shots were taken from closer to the net doesn't mean they were better quality. Nashville tried over and over and over for stupid stuff attempts and net front plays, and none of them were ever even credible threats. If you were hoping, like me, that Nashville would score, it was a very frustrating game. They were just awful offensively.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
TBH I didn't think Nashville looked super dangerous tonight. The defense did a good job of keeping the Nashville forwards to the outside, so Mrazek didn't have to do a ton of hard work. He racked up a lot of saves, but not all that many were very dangerous IMO.

Statistics say you're wrong apparently

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

I think we choked away as many good scoring attempts of the high danger variety as they did.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
5 goals against in the minors, maybe needs more than 2 games to get back to NHL ready.

Last time Griffins even allowed 4 was before February

Griffins won like 5-1 or 2. Unless the site is wrong

Edit: yep they didn't update or even have a box score of the game that was played today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad