Proposal: STL-NYR

St Louis515

Nov 18, 2018
Would the Rangers be open to trading the #1 overall for Tarasenko ? maybe add V.Dunn for #1 and DeAngelo ?
Rangers need right winger/ they are strong on left side already. Tarasenko gets to play with his buddy Panarin. Might have to to fill some either way for cap issue.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
The same broken Tarasenko you just sent home in the middle of a series? No.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Would the Rangers be open to trading the #1 overall for Tarasenko ? maybe add V.Dunn for #1 and DeAngelo ?
Rangers need right winger/ they are strong on left side already. Tarasenko gets to play with his buddy Panarin. Might have to to fill some either way for cap issue.
How bout bozak dunn for carolina first 15-17 and 32nd overall pick.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I don’t think there is a world in which Rangers should consider moving the 1st overall.

I also don’t believe the Blues have the pieces to even try and reach out to ask about it unless Thomas and a few other pieces are put on the table which shouldnt be done

Reactions: CanadianSniper

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Lol. In a heartbeat, but the Rangers would never make that deal. Tarasenko is damaged goods as well.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don’t know what I’d want from St Louis. It probably starts with Thomas and Dunn. From there, they’d still have to add. I don’t know if there’s enough else to complete a trade.

And before anyone gets mad, you guys have great players, but they aren’t a fit for our team.

Reactions: Ciao

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Huh?

I think you’d need to go with the pieces that would really hurt the Blues... not hurt pieces like Tarasenko. Think Parayko, Thomas... those kinds of assets to make a decent offer for 1OA.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Swap ROR and Parayko in for those other guys and the Rangers don't hang up the phone as fast before they reject the deal. They aren't letting go of their first-ever first-overall draft pick.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Yikes.

giphy.gif

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Huh?

I think you’d need to go with the pieces that would really hurt the Blues... not hurt pieces like Tarasenko. Think Parayko, Thomas... those kinds of assets to make a decent offer for 1OA.

Would you trade Draisaitl for 1 OA?

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
late 2014-early 2017 tarasenko averaged 39g/74pts in 80 games. a 25year old with that production is worth 1OA

the 28 year old that just had a 10 game season with 0 pts in the playoffs after averaging 33g/67pts the previous 2 seasons?
not worth lafreniere.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Would you trade Draisaitl for 1 OA?

you seriously arent comparing a guy coming off 105 and 110pt seasons to a guy that has never had more than 75?

Duys like McD, Drai, Matthews, Mackinnon and Pastrnak are worth pick 1. Tarasenko isnt

end of story

Reactions: zar

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
you seriously arent comparing a guy coming off 105 and 110pt seasons to a guy that has never had more than 75?

Duys like McD, Drai, Matthews, Mackinnon and Pastrnak are worth pick 1. Tarasenko isnt

end of story

Lol okay thanks. Not what I was talking about but I appreciate the white Knighting.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB

end of story

I’m not even replying to @stlblues9 ridiculous question.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
This is horrendously bad for NY.

Not sure what in the hell you were thinking when you came up with it. :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00