Confirmed Trade: [STL/MTL] Marco Scandella (50% retained) for 2020 2nd round pick and cond. 2021 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Well since the blues entered the league they have 1 cup.
During that same time the Habs have 10 cups and i've seen them all
Later Buttercup.

Ok well it's been 27 years since your team won a cup.... and it looks to be several more with as bad as your team is ... butternuts.

Reactions: thedustman

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Scandella looks real good with parayko. Also I've noticed Parayko's point production has increased recently, wonder if that has anything to do with his new partner.

It does not. It has a lot to do with him finally getting powerplay time again as well as being aggressive with his shot.

I guess in a roundabout way it could be due to a different partner as JBo and Parayko always were given tough matchups and put in roles to help out defensively as opposed to offensively, which they were very very good at.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
I liked Scandella in the brief time he was with Montreal - he seems like a good 4-6 - another reason to root for the Blues again this playoffs!

Value seemed comparable for all the dmen swapped around that time.

Reactions: simon IC

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Ok well it's been 27 years since your team won a cup.... and it looks to be several more with as bad as your team is ... butternuts.
Well it took 52 yrs for their 1st one i guess if it takes another 52 yrs you may not be around to see it. Well at least you can brag about that ONE cup.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Well it took 52 yrs for their 1st one i guess if it takes another 52 yrs you may not be around to see it. Well at least you can brag about that ONE cup.
The blues are a contender this year bro. Could be sooner than later. But hey I'm sure nylander will get one soon ....lol

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
How about we try and be respectful of each other? The trade worked for both teams. Disparaging each others franchises is needless and childish.

Yep, Habs managed to move up a few rounds, blues gear up for another cup run.

This thread reminds me of this habs joke

Q: how many habs fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: 10 One to screw in the bulb and 9 to talk about how great the last bulb was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad