Proposal: STL-DET

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
I’m not saying he’s getting better. I’m just saying inconsistent play from young defensemen who aren’t superstars should be expected. Especially young offensive minded defensemen in the defensive zone.

It will work out with time. Is it exactly great for right now and where we are currently? Probably not, but I’m assuming a little has to do with the switch in d/breakout schemes that all our entire team has struggled with in the DZ

Getting a value from other teams perspectives is certainly useful. But a lot of the “values” that are put on players are based upon 3 or so viewings of a nationally broadcasted game per year as well looking at stats and trying to perceive the value based off of those stats without having a great knowledge of how to do so clearly and objectively.

The best thing you can generally gather form a fan base is the other teams needs and if the two align. It is definitely a fun excercise though.
It is also fun to pilfer teams prospects when they don’t know who they actually are or pay any attention. It is like in the Toronto Muzzin deal. I kept including Grundstrom in the guys that I wanted to get from them. Look who the Kings took. He’s going to be a good player. Haha.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Id like to apologize to St.Louis fans on behalf of Red Wings fans for the OPs crappy offer. Regardless of what stage the Blues are in they shouldn't trade Parayko. He is worth more to STL than any team will offer.

Reactions: PerryTurnbullfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad