Half-Assed GDT: STL @ DAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Great! Now I have to remove you from my ignore list, so I can see the GDT thread. Damn it!!!

j/k

SwivelSchwartz

May 14, 2019
Get a room you two. Assuming Kyrou is out tonight? Good to get some life back. Something just feels good about beating the stars. 4-2. release the torpedo

Seattlebjprice

Nov 6, 2021
Happy for Toropchenko. He’s always shown a shit load of enthusiasm and he has been noticeable on AHL radio broadcasts. Plus I feel he took STL’s advice, went to the OHL then AHL - unlike many other Russian / European prospects who take other routes. Great magic bean I believe. He should be much more impactful than almost all 4th round European picks at his age over many many years.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
It seems like none of our injuries are long term? Is that correct?

As I understand it, yes that is correct. I know that both Neal and Perron have been skating but I haven't heard anything about Husso, Thomas and Walman yet but the fact that they haven't been put on LTIR is a promising sign, right?
Right?

Honestly the injury that scares me the most is Schenn. Reading the tea leaves it seems like he came back early from his first injury and was struggling with it and has now suffered a separate injury. I just fear it's going to be one of those years where he never really healthy and we don't find about what he is really dealing with until next off season.

Reactions: Mike Liut

RR10

Jul 2, 2018
I don't get the optimism. Stars killed us last time when we had both Bozak and Faulk + Kyrou, Thomas, Perron, Schenn, Binnington that are now missing. Radulov out is good but Blues lineup looks bad to say the least.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
so whos in net for both teams?

if its one of our callups, gonna be a big test for them. first road start

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I don't get the optimism. Stars killed us last time when we had both Bozak and Faulk + Kyrou, Thomas, Perron, Schenn, Binnington that are now missing. Radulov out is good but Blues lineup looks bad to say the least.

I believe and like this team I refuse to give up.

Lets Go Blues!!

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
I know what Bally Sports Midwest is, but what does Ajax have to do with that? Is that 7:30 Ajax Standard Time??? Did St. Louis move from Missouri to Ajax???
Haha I was responding to Ajax Manifesto Robb.

also, is Ajax Manifesto a Ajax FC reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad