Proposal: STL-BOS

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
St. Loui beat us on a couple trades in the past - Sobotka and another One I can't remember ATM but NO THANKS.

Start with Pietrangelo and add.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
St. Loui beat us on a couple trades in the past - Sobotka and another One I can't remember ATM but NO THANKS.

Maybe something like

Allen
Robert Thomas or Jordan Kyrou
2019 2nd

for

Rask

And now we’ve gone back the other way. Especially the guy saying START with Pietrangelo as if that’s not already insane.

Time to lock ‘er up

Reactions: MC2D

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I believe Husso had a shut out last night and 1st star for San Antonio?

I'm comfortable waiting for our own Finnish tender.

Reactions: 67Blues

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111

Petro + for Rask? Yeah, that's the ticket. Should we just throw in Schwartz since evidently we have a balance in the "beat you on past trades" column?

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
We members of the St. Louis Blues Hockey Future Board would sincerely like to apologize for our wayward lamb, @CaliBlues710 . He is a good sort, but was in an herbal-infused daze when he made this particular thread. He has since apologized. We, the members of the Blues Board will be handling the matter internally. Be assured, HF Trade Forum Folk, he will be dealt with harshly by forcing him to listen to Chicago's goal song, Chelsea Dagger, and/or watch the Blues most disappointing failures throughout history (from which there are oh so many to choose). Since Boston was the main offended group, perhaps Bobby Orr's "the dive" goal and celebration on repeat for an hour? Needless to say, this punishment will be more than sufficient. As such, there is no need for retaliation in the form of ridiculous counters-proposals asking for our "off-limits" players, and the thread can be locked up nicely. Thank you and have a pleasant day.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
We members of the St. Louis Blues Hockey Future Board would sincerely like to apologize for our wayward lamb, @CaliBlues710 . He is a good sort, but was in an herbal-infused daze when he made this particular thread. He has since apologized. We, the members of the Blues Board will be handling the matter internally. Be assured, HF Trade Forum Folk, he will be dealt with harshly by forcing him to listen to Chicago's goal song, Chelsea Dagger, and/or watch the Blues most disappointing failures throughout history (from which there are oh so many to choose). Since Boston was the main offended group, perhaps Bobby Orr's "the dive" goal and celebration on repeat for an hour? Needless to say, this punishment will be more than sufficient. As such, there is no need for retaliation in the form of ridiculous counters-proposals asking for our "off-limits" players, and the thread can be locked up nicely. Thank you and have a pleasant day.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::help:

Reactions: SchwartzBluesFirst

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad